Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Roubles 1M/1$

Discussion on Selling Roubles 1M/1$ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling Roubles 1M/0.80$

Selling Roubles 1 million for 1$
Over 20M the price goes down to 0.80$/1M

Real player here not a reseller if i sell what i have no new stock.
I’ll be delivering vía “Flee Market” (I won’t be covering fees of items placed for sale)
Instructions: Put your FOUND IN RAID items on the flea market for the amount of your purchase (Friendly reminder that i will not cover fees of items placed for sale).
Be careful when choosing an item sometimes the fee is very high, Higher value/multiple items will save fees.
Please inform me of the item/items ID.

If you have any question send me a message.
Discord: Honzi#9215
Payment: Paypal Sending to a friend
Have a good day.
Closed Thread

Tags
item, money, roubles, selling, tarkov

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ESCAPE FROM TARKOV ROUBLES | SELLING ROUBLES | MAP CARRIES | ITEMS | CHEAPEST AROUND
03/17/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking to sell some of my items! Below are my Prices 1Million Roubles - $1 USD Graphics Card - $1.50 USD Raid Carry - $7 Any Map If have any questions, please contact me on discord- https://discord.gg/WKRBxADN nate-#6055
[Selling] CARRY SERVICE | SELLING ROUBLES | PROFIT UP TO 50 MILLION ROUBLES
02/11/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 5 Replies
UPDATED 11-02-2021 Hello guys. I'm offering raid carries for a good price. I will go kill everyone and then take up all usefull loot. I bring a backpack (keycard if labs) for you to keep. Prices 3 euro a run (4 euro for labs)
[Selling] ~SELLING ROUBLES!~ 0.8USD BTC/1mil roubles
04/19/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Selling roubles as title says for Bitcoin at the value of $0.8USD per 1Mil Roubles. Prices are negotiable! PM me here with how much you want and a trade request and I will send details of where to send the Bitcoins. Once I have confirmed that the Bitcoins have gone into the Bitcoin wallet ID that I give you, we will then add each other on Discord and set up a time and place that suits both of us to transfer the Roubles in game. i have currently 60+Mil Roubles in stock Just so you are...
[Selling] Roubles baby Roubles.
01/13/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
Selling roubles 1.5€ per million. PM me discord: Fluteeee#4010 I only accept Paypal, csgoskins. Happy new year!