Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🔥👍Tarkov SuicideBot-9000👍🔥🔥

Discussion on 🔥🔥👍Tarkov SuicideBot-9000👍🔥🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
🔥🔥👍Tarkov SuicideBot-9000👍🔥🔥

Are you tired of having an obnoxiously high KD? Is your cock just too big for your underoos??

Keep climbing to top of the high score chart of just days after getting a fresh account? :cry:

Afraid Nikita is about to put you on the naughty list?
The BSG Anticheat Detection algorithm pending is gobbling up accounts left and right :frowning2:

Fret not you abominable miscreants, there is salvation. Getting too many kills? Just die a lot, right?

But joining lobbies just to die takes time, and more importantly, you could be using that time to dunk on sweaty chads and suckle on the sweet teat of their hard earned gear.

Why spend time joining and dying repeatedly while you could be, sleeping for instance?
��������������������������������������������
. INTRODUCING THE SUICIDE BOT 9000
. ��������������������������������������������
That’s right folks, I got a script that will join games for you, commit suicide and do it all over again, while you dream of maladjusted manchildren absolutely seething about dying in an online game that doesn’t matter. Completely AFK
You have a grenade case and some grenades, don’t you right?

Well that’s all you need to absolutely TANK your KD lower than my self-respect.

Go watch a Movie, finger your girlfriend that goes to another school which is why we haven’t met them, learn to knit, the possibilities are endless with the abundance of free time you will now have.

Whats even better than free time? FREE MONEY!
Time is money and now you’ll have both, because BSG AntiCheat Detection algorithm pending won’t be able to tell you apart from the other disgusting normies that roam freely through the grassy fields of Woods.

lower your KD and raise your ���� bank account ���� because you won’t need to directly fund a totalitarian dictatorship in Russia every few days.

Your �� flaming �� hot cheeto ��: addiction is costing you some serious :cheese: on new accounts weekly. And it’s time to do something about it!

You should run this overnight every day to start lowering your KDs. 64 deaths a night will add up.

So spend your money here--> @ instead of* -> BSG to fund my premium loli hentai addiction and get your script today!

������:You can buy a key for $30.:������:** KEY ONLY LASTS A WIPE

Old 03/30/2021, 18:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
looks nice glws
Old 04/14/2021, 01:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
could just load into factory and die...

Tags
cheat & hacks, eft cheats, eft hack, tarkov, tarkov cheap cheat