Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling all kind of Stuff

Discussion on Selling all kind of Stuff within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling all kind of Stuff

Selling

Full Set of Labs Key Cards
Arround 30 Million Roubles
Twitch Rivals Armband
50 Graphicscards
Like all Keys for any Map
All Kinds of cases and stuff i got in my stash

just add me in Discrod if you need anything
Fregelta#2397

Tags
graphic, green card, red card, rivals, tarkov

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Würdet ihr ein Kind zeugen um das bereits kranke Kind zu retten...? (Leukämie)
04/28/2013 - Off Topic - 97 Replies
Ich gucke gerade mit meiner Freundin "Beim Leben meiner Schwester" und wir diskutieren darüber, ob wir das selber machen würden... Thema des Films: Familie, 3 Kinder. Das zweite Kind hat Leukämie und das dritte Kind wurde mit dem Gedanken gezeugt, dass ihre Kranke Schwester per Blutspende, Rückenmarkspende etc. "retten" kann. Das erste Kind kam als Spender nicht infrage. Ich meine, dass man das nicht mit diesen Gedanken tun sollte. Man "opfert" das neue Kind, nur weil man als Elternteil...
[Discussion] About what kind of servers succes and what kind of servers fail
07/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
Yo guys, of course we all know after chernobyl released the vsro files, tons of servers were created, 90% of them failed and only 10% of them succeeded , its an open discussion about how to have a successful server, in ma opinion, the better management, the better the server is. For example, OverLimits sro got the most awesome things ever, a real job-based server with an anti-abuse system (dunn wanna talk anymore about it so it doesn't turn into an ad.) PlaySRO got nothing special at all, they...
WTB all kind of stuff (EU2) /w Jony81 ingame
01/17/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm buying the following (paying in scrolls): - gold and premium tickets - excen armor bonus sb (min 9%) + hp - preferably 4 slots - excen boots bonus block (min 8%) + movement speed - scion realm pieces (any) - infinity wings (any neck) - uniques with 2-3 slots (almost any)