Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING EOD KAPPA ACC FOR CHEAP

Discussion on SELLING EOD KAPPA ACC FOR CHEAP within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING EOD KAPPA ACC FOR CHEAP

Hello i'm selling my account which is EOD with Kappa.
Stash value is 130
The account has 81 M roubles.
I can screeshare you on discord, just add me : Lucy12#4887
Please : Add me only if you're interested and we will discuss the price for the account.

Tags
eft acc for sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EOD Escape from Tarkov Kappa account CHEAP
03/17/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling Kappa account with full email access so you can change email/game passwords.:pimp: 400~ hour of gameplay. Current KD 2.66 Total Stash Value 80~ kk ( if you sell all to dealers... ) http://i.epvpimg.com/RnRxaab.png Some Screenshots http://i.epvpimg.com/xozWdab.jpg
Selling eod with kappa and red card
08/08/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
#closed
[Selling] Selling EOD acount whit Kappa Full Hideout lvl 49
08/05/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EOD EU/Global acount whit Kappa lvl 50,i have 1900 hours playtime. Hideout full bit coin farm 50 cards 22 mil Rubles 30k $ 65mil overoll 2x small sicc case 1x keytool 1x doc case,.keys for rezerv custom shorline 2x item case 3x weapon case ammo case 4x med case1x mag case 4x money case 2x Etc Red Rebel. Armors and weapons etc For photos and Price we can negociate on discord:Shut-Up#1207
[Selling] Selling EOD account with KAPPA container (12.6)
06/06/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, first of all you need to excuse me for my english, because it's not my primary language. I am here to sell my personal Escape from Tarkov account with EOD pack and EUR region (that can be access from US aswell), that already has the KAPPA container. I was not using any kind of hack or cheats for doing that and never used cheats before, so don't worry about bans and other shit. The price that i require is 750 euros. Yes, it maybe seems unfair, but in this moment this is the...
Spotify Premium Account Kappa kappa kappa m8
01/21/2016 - Freebies - 1 Replies
1 free spotify