Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT CARRY SERVICE 4$/RAID EVERY 5 RAIDS GET 1 FREE!!

Discussion on EFT CARRY SERVICE 4$/RAID EVERY 5 RAIDS GET 1 FREE!! within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CHEAP TARKOV CARRIES! Helpful for Next Wipe!

If you are looking for a quality carrying service look no further!!!

EFT Carries - labs raids
7$ for 1 raid
14$ for 2 raids
20$ for 3 raids

EFT Carries - other maps
5$ for 1 raid
10$ for 2 raids
15$ for 3 raids
20$ for 4 raids

EFT isnt the easiest game out there, especially working on tasks. So when you need a little booster we are here for you. And with wipe coming up soon you can get a head start with early game tasks easily completed in 1 or 2 raids!

If due to failure to complete raid or you are killed, raids will be re-ran to ensure you get what you pay for.

PAPIMAKI#3937 DISCORD STREAM INCLUDED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EFT Carry Raids Quests Service [All Maps] [Others]
02/03/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 6 Replies
removed
👍CHEAP CARRY RAIDS💥ANY MAP💥LAB RAIDS✅BIG PROFITS✅LIVESTREA
01/25/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
AVAILABLE FOR PATCH 12.9 I'm experienced on loot runs. I have all features (Door unlocker, silent aim, esp, etc). You will be eligible for the cheapest price if you are regular customer :3 I'm available almost 24/7. TRUSTED, FAST AND SAFE. Discord Florso#0001
Cheap Buddy / Carry (ish) Service | $1 = 1 Raid | Fun Chill Raids
12/28/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
:D Cheap Buddy / Carry (ish) service. £1 / $1.50 = 1 Raid. :pimp: I am currently running a radar setup with NO aimbot / ESP program. I can show proof through Discord. I can see all PMC's, Scavs and loot on my radar setup so we don't get killed by someone sneaking around! I am advertising a fun service where you tag along in raids for fun. We kill, do some quests, share the loot. This isn't some hardcore carry service where I kill the whole server, this service is mainly for fun...
$4 Per Raid Carry and $19 for 5 Raids
03/21/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 8 Replies
Contact me on Discord - Legacy#6666 I accept Paypal/Bitcoin I will supply you with a backpack and I will Loot the whole map and bring loot to you. Disclaimer: If I die during the raid, It doesn't count towards the amount of raids purchased. I am also not liable for loss of gear.