Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅CHEAP EU/US CARRIES✅5 RUNS = 12.5$✅KEYS INCLUDED✅

Discussion on ✅CHEAP EU/US CARRIES✅5 RUNS = 12.5$✅KEYS INCLUDED✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ✅CHEAP EU/US CARRIES✅5 RUNS = 12.5$✅KEYS INCLUDED✅

Welcome to Paradise!

Tired of paying outrageous prices for carries? Then you've come to the right place!

⚫ CHEAP RUNS (EXCLUDING LABS):
➤ 1 RUN: 3.5$
➤ 2 RUNS: 5.5$
➤ 3 RUNS: 8$
➤ 4 RUNS: 10.5$
➤ 5 RUNS: 12.5$
➤ 10 RUNS: 22.5$ (best seller)
➤ 20 RUNS: 40$

⚫ LABS RUNS(w/door unlocker):
➤ 5 RUNS: 45$
➤ 10 RUNS: 80$
➤ 20 RUNS: 125$

✅ No risk of ban!
✅ 2M/per raid MINIMUM!
✅ All necessary keys included! (Ultra Medical, #21WS, #11SR, etc.)
✅ Carries can be done on both EU and NA servers as we have 4 carriers operating in both regions!

⚫ SINGLE PERSON CARRIES:
➤ 10 MILLION ROUBLE = 10$
➤ 20 MILLION ROUBLE = 15$
➤ 30 MILLION ROUBLE = 20$
❗ Account details need to be provided by user in single person carries. One of our carriers will then team up with another carrier to safely and quickly reach the amount of roubles purchased by the customer.

⚫ POWER LEVELLING:
➤ LEVEL 1-10: 5$
➤ LEVEL 10-20: 10$
➤ LEVEL 20-30: 20$
❗ Account details need to be provided by user in order to power level the account. Power levelling is done by using private software which we use to complete missions and to farm scav bosses. We ensure that we do not use software that has been detected for at least three months. As a result, the likelihood of a ban is kept to a minimum!

⚫ MISSION COMPLETION:
➤ Contact me on discord for help with specific quests. We will then agree on a price for the service before completing the mission.

⚫ SPECIFIC ITEM REQUESTS:
➤ Contact me on discord for custom item orders.

⚫ Accepted payment methods:
➤ Paypal
➤ BTC

FAQ:
⚫ Do you do vouch runs?
Yes. For reputable members of the EPVP community, we will be doing vouch runs from time to time. The only condition for these runs is that the member comments their experience with our service on the thread once their carry has been done.

Contact me at Haste#3753 for any enquiries!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 19:16   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quick and reliable guy, trustworthy carrier. Really chill guy as well
Old 03/15/2021, 19:43   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking

Chill guy and really fast and efficient services.

Tags
eft, eft carries, eft cheap carries, eft cheap money, eft cheap roubles