Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BSG / EFT Unban Appeal Service

Discussion on BSG / EFT Unban Appeal Service within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up BSG / EFT Unban Appeal Service

Sultans Appeals Service

After being scammed by two different people, and personally talking to the support teams myself, I've figured out a foolproof way to appeal for an account ban.

The appeal team at BattlEye is currently swamped with claims and so is EFT support, sometimes claiming to take up to a week for a response, but with the attachments I'll use when contacting them and the explanation that I provide its easily possible to achieve the unban within a 72-96 hour timeline. This means if we work together you can be back playing the game within 4 days of me sending the first email to BattlEye. (and of course, all progress is saved.)

The same methods seem to work with Vanguard support as well, of course with some tweaking of key information. So if the next test goes accordingly you can expect to see me offer this service for Valorant.

You can reach me on Discord at anytime if you're interested or have any questions. su1tan#9051
Old 03/06/2021, 16:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check DM's on discord
Old 03/06/2021, 23:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im assuming you have some kind of proof? your first words admit on how much of a scam this usually is. id be interested in seeing an account get banned, and then unbanned so that way you can appear legit among every scammer that makes this claim.

hell, ill even give you one of my burner accounts to use for proof so that way you dont even have to buy one at all.

Tags
appeal, cheat, eft, escape from tarkov, unban