Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EOD] LVL 49 + Kappa case + Max BTC farm/Hideout + Elite Endurance & Labs Green/Black

Discussion on [EOD] LVL 49 + Kappa case + Max BTC farm/Hideout + Elite Endurance & Labs Green/Black within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EOD] LVL 49 + Kappa case + Max BTC farm/Hideout + Elite Endurance & Labs Green/Black

Price: 350$

Character Level 50
Kappa Container
Completely maxed out hideout with 46/50 Graphics cards (not much point to add last 4, because it saves only like 2minutes overall per BTC/mine)
Elite Endurance level skill
Keys: Labs Green Keycard & Black (value 20m)
Interchange ULTRA Medical storage key + all KIBA keys (super rare key)
Pretty much all the most important shoreline keys
S I C C Case
Red Rebel Ice Pick
12mil cash in roubles (might got up or down as I play)
Account has NEVER USED CHEATS or whatever, everything was level'd with my own hands and I played to have fun not to sell the account

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LcW6GcE

juodziumedziotojas#0819

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] $350 - EOD - KAPPA - RED/GREEN/VIOLET - 50LVL - MAX HIDEOUT - 0.12.9
02/02/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my EOD account. (I am the real owner of this account, the other kid trying to "sell" this same account is a scammer. I can prove the ownership of this account any way you wish.) ONLY $350 TO THE FASTEST ONE, SELLING ASAP I accept paypal or bitcoin. We can do middleman if you feel the need to. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------
[Selling] 12.9 KAPPA EOD ACCOUNT | LVL 48 | MAX HIDEOUT | 50/50 BITCOIN FARM | 70M+STASH
01/12/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Here i'm selling my own EU/Global - Edge of Darkness account. Comes with full email access, direct acces after payment, So NO need to wait 2 weeks for email change. I am the original owner of this account, been playing for the last 2 wipes. Labs Ready with - Green - Blue - Black - Yellow Keycards and all Mechanical Keys. Interchange All Keys / Easy LedX farming Shoreline Full DocsCase with keys / Easy LedX and Labs card farming Reserve Full DocsCase with keys / Easy Roubles...
[Selling] EOD (GLOBAL)~ KAPPA~ KILLA ~58 LVL ~ FULL HIDEOUT ~ FULL BTX FARM ~63kk Ruble cash ~
11/10/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
PRICE : $100 Add me in discord to discuss my DISCORD: Nikkabububu#2655 Full access (account fully yours) EOD GLOBAL (eu), you can play everywhere
[Selling] lvl 47 EOD KAPPA | Complete Hideout | Max lvl Traders | Red Rebel | SICC
07/31/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
EOD account KAPPA container All traders max level Hideout complete Level 47 character Christmas gift available 2 SICC cases + keytool full of high value keys Multiple THICC cases and weapon cases SCREENSHOT
[Selling] Lv 59+ [KAPPA], [MAX] Hideout, [MAX] 50 GPU BTC farm, With Email Details
07/29/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there and thank you for visiting my listing. I would like to sell my account for $100 If youre interested, Contact me in DISCORD My DISCORD# : AimeeJ2#7803 -KAPPA CONTAINER