Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Carry/Boosting Service - Any Map

Discussion on Cheapest Carry/Boosting Service - Any Map within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest Carry/Boosting Service - Any Map

Been cheesing the **** out of this game recently, and have decided to offer up a boosting service to help others quest or get quick Mils.

Offering a hand held experience as I wipe the map of players as well as point out specific valuables or quest locations. These raids will be quick so be prepared to hustle and obtain as much loot as possible.

Pretty much will boost any raid/map for $3 a raid. Offering this cheap rn to help build a foundation on this site as I have been mostly inactive.

Payment methods - Paypal or BTC accepted

Just message me on discord. dlongspec2big#7984
My schedule is hectic, so I apologize if I don't respond instantly.

Vouch runs available to people willing to leave quality feedback
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2021, 00:33   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add u

he did a vouch free rum in labs amazing guys they kill everyone and i got alot loot tks man!