Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 Razor EFT 💎 SHOOT THROUGH WALLS ✅| SILENT AIM ✅| DOOR UNLOCKER ✅ | & More 🌟

Discussion on 💎 Razor EFT 💎 SHOOT THROUGH WALLS ✅| SILENT AIM ✅| DOOR UNLOCKER ✅ | & More 🌟 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/03/2021, 20:07   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
SHOOT THROUGH WALLS WILL GET YOU BANNED BUT PEOPLE DON'T MENTION THAT.
Old 02/08/2021, 19:34   #17

elite*gold: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBox View Post
SHOOT THROUGH WALLS WILL GET YOU BANNED BUT PEOPLE DON'T MENTION THAT.
It should be quite obvious. You're head tapping people through walls and expect to not get reported? Please have some common sense. We offer the feature for those who want to have fun and rage or maybe even do carries.
Old 02/08/2021, 19:36   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klenzy View Post
We've been UD for 2+ Months. Don't know what you're talking about Since We've even survived this recent detection-wave.
Disappointed that I just now saw this.

I don't mind resellers, but don't lie about detection.
Last detection was on the 26th.
Old 02/08/2021, 22:08   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Disappointed that I just now saw this.

I don't mind resellers, but don't lie about detection.
Last detection was on the 26th.
That's false. We've been UD since before the Tarkov 12.9 Update.

Don't go around spreading rumors.
Old 02/08/2021, 22:38   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That's false. We've been UD since before the Tarkov 12.9 Update.

Don't go around spreading rumors.
You picked the worst person to lie to.

So now you've proven yourself to be a seller nobody can trust.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2021, 02:58   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
owned........... but anyway...
Old 02/09/2021, 22:08   #22

Quote:

That's Collapse EFT, and nothing close to Razor EFT.. I can show you my account that has 56mil and red card on it if you want.

Add me on Discord, I can show you proof.
Old 02/09/2021, 22:12   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 494
Quote:

That's defintely not the real Razor EFT cheat, get out of here with your ******* bullshit, that cheat is known as "Collapse" So-called by the developer.

Maybe get your facts right before claiming **** you have no knowledge of, the real Razor EFT has been UD since 2 months and 3 on the 16th.
Old 02/09/2021, 22:41   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That's Collapse EFT, and nothing close to Razor EFT.. I can show you my account that has 56mil and red card on it if you want.

Add me on Discord, I can show you proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorCheats View Post
That's defintely not the real Razor EFT cheat, get out of here with your fucking bullshit, that cheat is known as "Collapse" So-called by the developer.

Maybe get your facts right before claiming shit you have no knowledge of, the real Razor EFT has been UD since 2 months and 3 on the 16th.
He literally resells Razor, as does everyone, and they'll all tell you that it's frequently detected.

So what you're saying is that you named a cheat after an already well-known cheat and you're trying to mislead actual Razor customers into buying yours? Lol.

How strange that the UI in your video is the exact same one of the Razor which has continuously gotten waves the last few months.
Super strange
Old 02/10/2021, 00:28   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 494
Quote:
He literally resells Razor, as does everyone, and they'll all tell you that it's frequently detected.

So what you're saying is that you named a cheat after an already well-known cheat and you're trying to mislead actual Razor customers into buying yours? Lol.

How strange that the UI in your video is the exact same one of the Razor which has continuously gotten waves the last few months.
Super strange
What? Still keep spitting bullshit? honestly can't tell if you're blind or autistic, I hope maybe you can get that checked out.

Collapse, is owned by Dushanbe, because a reseller who goes under "Nacl cheats" calls collapse Razor, doesn't mean thats the actual cheat.

If you have any brain or could even read you would know that my razor cheat, which has existed since February of last year, also known under the name as "Apple EFT" is not fucking collapse. Now are you too retarded to understand that? Or do i need to clarify more? We updated around 2 months ago, 12/16/2020 to be exact, and have been undetected since, Collapse is not The original Razor(also known as Apple).

Im surprised even with my last message your still spitting bullshit, how about you come look at my posts on epvp or even join my discord and view the differences between Collapse and Razor. Or maybe ask users of mine who have been legit cheating since beginning of wipe and have received kappa container.

Also, if you even took a second to look at nacl cheats forums, you would see they also sell Apple as well, oh wow!!

Maybe just a thought...

Tags
eft, eft cheat, eft hack, external, undetected