Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🏆EFT Multihack🏆Loot-through-walls✅FLY✅NO WEATHER✅NO RECOIL✅NO FOG✅DayOnly✅JUGG✅MORE+✅

Discussion on 🏆EFT Multihack🏆Loot-through-walls✅FLY✅NO WEATHER✅NO RECOIL✅NO FOG✅DayOnly✅JUGG✅MORE+✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8577
Arrow 🏆EFT Multihack🏆Loot-through-walls✅FLY✅NO WEATHER✅NO RECOIL✅NO FOG✅DayOnly✅JUGG✅MORE+✅

Escape From Tarkov Chams, Radar, Fly and more DMA (direct memory access) hardware Cheats

Our high quality Escape from Tarkov Cheats are leading in the cheat industry. We offer the best undetected hacks. Our 3D ESP and 2D Radar give you full overview of the map!
We currently added features for Lifetime user only, as free beta test access. Check out below.

Hundreds of happy user in our Discord!

clutch-solution.com customer experiences: https://clutch-solution.com/cheats/reviews

clutch-solution.com| Discord

Best and most Safest EFT Cheats:

Videos:

Latest videos can be found at the
product page

3 Days / 10,99 EUR
7 Days / 19,99 EUR
14 Days / 34,99 EUR
30 Days / 54,99 EUR
90 Days / 154,99 EUR
Lifetime / 594,99 EUR

BUY NOW the Radar

3 Days / 9,99 EUR
7 Days / 19,99 EUR
14 Days / 29,99 EUR
30 Days / 34,99 EUR
90 Days / 99,99 EUR
Lifetime / 374,99 EUR

BUY NOW the Clutchbox Multihack Add-on

Best regards
clutch-solution.com
Attached Images
File Type: png Escape from Tarkov Radar Cheat 250x250BANNER.png (121.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: png serverlogo2.png (32.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Escape from Tarkov Radar kleinerbannerUnbenannt.png (151.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: png Escape from Tarkov Cheat hack 728x90BANNER.png (114.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png 250x250.png (123.4 KB, 39 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 09:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
good seller. but why you making two threads for the same product?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 10:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy79 View Post
good seller. but why you making two threads for the same product?
thank you m8, it's because a lot of member got confused because we offer pretty much different products for eft. Like own hardware, a unique firmware created each customer.

Hardware Solution, 2 PC, DMA Hardware, optional custom Firmware
Hardware
Custom Unique Firmware
Normal EFT sub

or the Premium bypass, 1 PC
VIP+ sub
Normal EFT sub

with also different requirements
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 12:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am with Clutch pretty much since the beginning and I must say they are the best at what they do. As BSG's and BE security rose they kept looking at how to defeat it and have only built upon strong foundations they laid in beta. They have everything to set you up with guides and friendly staff and the best thing about it is that is you don't have to worry about bans. When BSG hits the banhammer Clutch customer can be at peace.

I can recommend and vouch for them. Come and try it, you wont regret it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 16:15   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have been with Clutch now for quite a while now and it has to be the best product I have used for Tarkov in terms of radars. When I first joined the staff where amazing when it came to setups and support, Straight forward setup I had purchased set up and was running within 30/40 minutes max.

The Main Dev behind the product never ceases to amaze me when it comes to what he can do behind that monitor not only is he a top-notch guy but his abilities to do what he does is outstanding he is always extremely transparent when it comes to his product everyone is always in the know.

Overall best product I have used I recommend this to anyone looking into getting a radar, Methods to comprehend almost anyone out there as well as features being added all the time!.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 17:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellsor View Post
I am with Clutch pretty much since the beginning and I must say they are the best at what they do. As BSG's and BE security rose they kept looking at how to defeat it and have only built upon strong foundations they laid in beta. They have everything to set you up with guides and friendly staff and the best thing about it is that is you don't have to worry about bans. When BSG hits the banhammer Clutch customer can be at peace.

I can recommend and vouch for them. Come and try it, you wont regret it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akozz View Post
I have been with Clutch now for quite a while now and it has to be the best product I have used for Tarkov in terms of radars. When I first joined the staff where amazing when it came to setups and support, Straight forward setup I had purchased set up and was running within 30/40 minutes max.

The Main Dev behind the product never ceases to amaze me when it comes to what he can do behind that monitor not only is he a top-notch guy but his abilities to do what he does is outstanding he is always extremely transparent when it comes to his product everyone is always in the know.

Overall best product I have used I recommend this to anyone looking into getting a radar, Methods to comprehend almost anyone out there as well as features being added all the time!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlaas View Post
Everyday detected, bad support, unusable, long downtime, incredibly high prices - that's all not about this product. It actually deserves its place in pinned threads of this forum section. Everything is made with safety in mind, enough features to give good advantage and not ruin the gameplay. Definitely recommended, nothing more to say.
+rep.
@xlaas LOL

thank you very much
appreciate your support
Old 01/14/2021, 18:57   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey would you mind explaining how this works as i used some other cheese and got banned from one of my eod accounts and am looking for another reliable cheese but dont want to risk another eod account in the process. do i need 2 pcs is it safer that way
Old 01/14/2021, 19:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulphaa View Post
Hey would you mind explaining how this works as i used some other cheese and got banned from one of my eod accounts and am looking for another reliable cheese but dont want to risk another eod account in the process. do i need 2 pcs is it safer that way
yes, you can setup our launcher on your second pc.

for more questions, details and support please join our discord: https://discord.gg/pyZTVmh

and open up a #presale-questions-ticket
Old 01/14/2021, 19:08   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good stuff and always updated! Great community as well!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 19:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinloibby View Post
Good stuff and always updated! Great community as well!
Love your support! Thank you very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 23:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well pleased that I did joined clutch quite a few months ago, and since have been using it without any issues. The support provided is best, and they always keep users up to date with any changes might be coming up. Many thanks and keep up good work Clutch team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 02:24   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
THE BEST !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 12:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobheadd View Post
Well pleased that I did joined clutch quite a few months ago, and since have been using it without any issues. The support provided is best, and they always keep users up to date with any changes might be coming up. Many thanks and keep up good work Clutch team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi1kyFurii! View Post
THE BEST !!
thank you so much for your support guys!
Old 01/15/2021, 15:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44562
I like it :D

Very glad I joined Clutch a few months ago.
I don't know much about other providers but I am really happy with how everything works and the features are exactly what I was looking for.
It gets updates all the time so they always have new and refined features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 15:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaXePlays View Post
Very glad I joined Clutch a few months ago.
I don't know much about other providers but I am really happy with how everything works and the features are exactly what I was looking for.
It gets updates all the time so they always have new and refined features.
thank you m8

Tags
2021 eft, eft cheap money, escape from tarkov radar, esp eft, undetectable hack