Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account EFT 36 lvl Discount 10%

Discussion on Account EFT 36 lvl Discount 10% within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Account EFT 36 lvl Discount 10%

---Shellter 3LVL Full---
---Cache 29 million---
---More loot----
---Sell with original Email---

150$(140$)
10% Discount

If u want it add me on discord
Kanji#5790
Paypal only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EFT ACCOUNT DISCOUNT GLITCH
02/28/2022 - Escape from Tarkov - 9 Replies
have vpn (i use nord), create an eft account on the website, vpn isnt required until i say by the way, okay so login to the eft account on the website and click preorder page, turn vpn on to ukraine, then go back to the website and refresh the page, then ull see roubles 1600 for the price of a standard, press preorder now then press OK to verify 18, when you see the box pop up and see payment methods, alt tab to your vpn and TURN IT OFF... TURNING IT OFF IS IMPORANT HERE AND IT WILL MAKE OR...
EFT: lvl 35 // 20+mil stash value - EFT RUS/CIS account
01/08/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
This account has 3 traders max as well as a thicc weapons case + items case also it has multiple ammo boxes etc. KD: 10.17 Surv rate: 54% A few quests have been done. FULL ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT RUS/CIS Price: £35 I sell all type of EFT accounts Standard -- £23
EFT: lvl 35 // 34mil stash value - EFT RUS/CIS account
01/08/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
This account has been levelled legitimately, Most of the traders are lvl 3+. This account has a 34 mil stash value, thicc weapons case, 12 mil, items case and multiple magboxes and ammo boxes. KD: 7.43 SURV Rate: 45% DISCORD: NotJames#2531 Pm me.
[Selling] EFT Roubles, 1 day discount, fast delivery
01/25/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 19 Replies
Hello there.* All money farmed by hands, no dupe/cheat/hacks, only live "grab-fight-and-go" playstyle. Price 1 million = 2$