Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Satan5 - Escape From Tarkov Cheat

Discussion on Satan5 - Escape From Tarkov Cheat within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/02/2022, 15:19   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sure buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknwnx. View Post
Who's Twenty#2000? Did he reach out to ViRTUS already?

ViRTUS literally said in the beginning he instantiated a refund and it'll be there in a few days. You kept pushing for having it in 2-3 days and acted like the biggest kid, threatening etc.
He never said you won't get your money back at all. Just not in 2-3 days, cause that's not possible - but seems like you weren't able to understand that.
I understand there is a processing time, Expecially international but the thing i was complaining about is the picture of him laughing and insulting me and saying he wont give a refund?

I didn't say i wanted the money now, I said i wanted the refund within a certain time frame or else actions will be taken.
Everyone knows it takes 2-5 days sometimes longer for a refund to process.

sen66 screenshot earlier legit proves that so don't go throwing away false information.

Own up to the actions and stop putting the blame on others or i will simply upload the video of me getting my sub removed/banned and him saying he wont refund me etc.

It's the screen recording of the whole conversation in chatbox from before i got my sub removed to when i got banned, And It also has some pms in it too, But i won't be leaking any information from pms. 2 videos to be precise.

Note: In the video virtus fails to give me a valid reason to why he removed my sub or anything, Why is this? Under your TOS/Policy you may only remove vip/subs if someone is using it in a a malicious way or you suspect one of them to be ac dev, Nothing along the lines of we can cancel your sub at any given time with no valid reason and ban you when you ask?

Cloudflare will shut yous down instantly if they were aware of this. So stop spreading lies and come clean and give me a valid reason as to why my sub was removed and an explination of why he said what he did.
Old 01/02/2022, 16:19   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy213 View Post

And before he went crazy, I already confirmed that I have refunded him.

Old 01/02/2022, 16:24   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i submitted an application
hope it will go through
Old 01/02/2022, 16:57   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What a bunch of lies jeremy is spewing, Jeremy is very annoying, he thinks he knows alot about softwares but he dosen't.... rages in the public chat for 4+ hours... everyones who was there and saw jeremy talk to the admins knows that they tried to let him cool off but he kept asking for more...
Old 01/02/2022, 17:08   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I understand there is a processing time, Expecially international but the thing i was complaining about is the picture of him laughing and insulting me and saying he wont give a refund?

I didn't say i wanted the money now, I said i wanted the refund within a certain time frame or else actions will be taken.

sen66 screenshot earlier legit proves that so don't go throwing away false information.

Own up to the actions and stop putting the blame on others or i will simply upload the video of me getting my sub removed/banned and him saying he wont refund me etc.

It's the screen recording of the whole conversation in chatbox from before i got my sub removed to when i got banned, And It also has some pms in it too, But i won't be leaking any information from pms. 2 videos to be precise.

Note: In the video virtus fails to give me a valid reason to why he removed my sub or anything, Why is this? Under your TOS/Policy you may only remove vip/subs if someone is using it in a a malicious way or you suspect one of them to be ac dev, Nothing along the lines of we can cancel your sub at any given time with no valid reason and ban you when you ask?

Cloudflare will shut yous down instantly if they were aware of this. So stop spreading lies and come clean and give me a valid reason as to why my sub was removed and an explination of why he said what he did.
Do you have mental problems man? Need someone to talk to or? Ill pay for your therapy sessions, get better man, you can do it!
Old 01/02/2022, 17:25   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fabled "Twenty#2000" here.

I've given S5 about 1k Eur in subs and other ****. Never had an issue with them, always top tier support and products.

I messaged this guy because it was pretty ****** obvious he was making empty threats an faking whatever "proof" he has.

Him telling me to make a "report to BE" while sending me some pretty obviously InspectElemented "proof" from S5 shoutbox:

The image in that screenshot is here:

Notice the 2 lines below the first message, in comparison to the ones below, the dumbass has deleted the message in inspect element without actually deleting the section fully. He also edited the top message from Virtus, when in reality he was told in Shoutbox and DM that he would receive a refund within 3 working days, because it was a ****** Saturday.

Here are the ACTUAL messages without being edited by this child:

The idiot was making empty threats in Shoutbox, despite being told in DM and publicly that he was already refunded on S5's side, and the money is moving back towards him: [The images are from the Shoutbox Telegram because I couldn't be bothered to go back and find the messages onsite.]

The message hidden in the middle has nothing to do with the situation, it was another conversation going on in shoutbox, his "jezzaownz" account was banned (good) so he made another account 2 times to come back, with the "vard" account being one of them:

tl;dr - This kid is dumb. He cried for a refund, got his refund, then started making threats because his christmas money he got as a gift wasn't back in his account. Dumb rat, good riddance. S5 good provider, been using for about 10-11 months on multiple games without any issues. Big vouch.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/02/2022, 18:08   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Satan5 is an established cheat-provider and a good one. EFT is straight up buzzzzzinnn.

The guy is lying so hard everything backfires imagine l000l pce jer-who?
Old 01/02/2022, 18:44   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleb19 View Post
Satan5 is an established cheat-provider and a good one. EFT is straight up buzzzzzinnn.

The guy is lying so hard everything backfires imagine l000l pce jer-who?
i refuse to believe this comment isn’t satire.
Old 01/03/2022, 00:53   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 519/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
i refuse to believe this comment isn’t satire.
elaborate please.
Old 01/03/2022, 22:47   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Refund has been processed and through. It was a full refund

Appreciate you came through with your word virtus, I really do. Goodluck with S5 and your crew.

I still have unanswered questions though. Why did virtus state i wasn't gunna get a refund but as soon as i flooded hes epvp pages with comments that was changed?

And regarding the screenshot you posted "https://i.gyazo.com/bf5a08d5e68cebb782ea117b905a08b5.png" this one

that was my reply after you unbanned me from chatbox due to a rogue mod getting mad and chat banning me

You removed my sub cause i said i probably wont be back cause you have bad customer service. Fantastic support buddy.
Old 01/03/2022, 22:52   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there a video of it in the current season anywhere?
Old 01/04/2022, 02:47   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenyxx View Post
Fabled "Twenty#2000" here.

I've given S5 about 1k Eur in subs and other shit. Never had an issue with them, always top tier support and products.

I messaged this guy because it was pretty fuckin obvious he was making empty threats an faking whatever "proof" he has.

Him telling me to make a "report to BE" while sending me some pretty obviously InspectElemented "proof" from S5 shoutbox:

The image in that screenshot is here:

Notice the 2 lines below the first message, in comparison to the ones below, the dumbass has deleted the message in inspect element without actually deleting the section fully. He also edited the top message from Virtus, when in reality he was told in Shoutbox and DM that he would receive a refund within 3 working days, because it was a fuckin Saturday.

Here are the ACTUAL messages without being edited by this child:

The idiot was making empty threats in Shoutbox, despite being told in DM and publicly that he was already refunded on S5's side, and the money is moving back towards him: [The images are from the Shoutbox Telegram because I couldn't be bothered to go back and find the messages onsite.]

The message hidden in the middle has nothing to do with the situation, it was another conversation going on in shoutbox, his "jezzaownz" account was banned (good) so he made another account 2 times to come back, with the "vard" account being one of them:

tl;dr - This kid is dumb. He cried for a refund, got his refund, then started making threats because his christmas money he got as a gift wasn't back in his account. Dumb rat, good riddance. S5 good provider, been using for about 10-11 months on multiple games without any issues. Big vouch.

Inspect element? LOL I have a video of the whole conversation with even me refreshing the page, registering a new account and then loading the page up to see the messages so don't accuse me of inspect elementing when i've got it on video LOL

The double lines are because i clipped both messages with snipping tool and posted them into one image? The messages weren't back to back them messages were sent over a period of 5-10 minutes
Old 01/04/2022, 06:32   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Inspect element? LOL I have a video of the whole conversation with even me refreshing the page, registering a new account and then loading the page up to see the messages so don't accuse me of inspect elementing when i've got it on video LOL

The double lines are because i clipped both messages with snipping tool and posted them into one image? The messages weren't back to back them messages were sent over a period of 5-10 minutes
Please post it.

“The messages were sent over a period of 5-10 minutes” :: The words you accused Virtus of saying were never said in Shoutbox, and this is proven by the fact they are NEVER found when searching in the Shoutbox Telegram using the search function.

Post the videos, or move on. You got your pennies back.
Old 01/04/2022, 06:39   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will pm you with link within 24 hours
Old 01/05/2022, 18:09   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep Satan5 has been my goto choice for the last year. no bans, great support and a good cheat
Thanks
2 Users