Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LIFI.KIFE EFT MARKET 1M = 2$ 🔥Lab carries Quests TRUSTED, FAST AND SAFE ✅

Discussion on LIFI.KIFE EFT MARKET 1M = 2$ 🔥Lab carries Quests TRUSTED, FAST AND SAFE ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LIFI.KIFE EFT MARKET 1M = 2$ 🔥Lab carries Quests TRUSTED, FAST AND SAFE ✅

I am looking for resellers EFT currency Lab carries

I am looking for resellers
We conduct special offers & promotions for our permanent resellers!
If you would like to join our team please contact the manager Discord with the note «Reseller».
I sell in bulk, I am looking for people who buy in bulk, write about your offers in private messages
YOU WILL NEVER GET BANNED - ITS 100% SAFE
Delivery 10 minutes

How to: After your payment, We will go out into the raid, I will collect things and you will go out with them. After the raid, you will put these items on the flea market at my price and I will buy all the items.
All fees will be covered by me. You must be 10+ lvl in-game for our deal.If you do not have level 10, we will find a way out.
Our prices:

1.000.000 RUB = 2$
Any Items = Ask me by message!
Any Keys = Ask me by message!
Any Lab Keycard = Ask me by message!
❤Lab carries or any location❤

I help to complete all the quests.
But basically it's a laboratory for making money.
1 raid = 5$ each‏‏‎
7 raids and more = 4$ each
❤Carry you through any map and bring you all loot you can find.
You'll be given biggest backpack!❤
Payment method - PayPal,Bitcoin
Terms of Service:
1.PayPal payments must be sent as Friends & Family!
2.All purchases are final and refunds will not be issued.
My Discord: LIFE.KIFE2#1082

Tags
eft . escape from tarkov, money + items, rub