Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i invite you to running lab and resever station ,i kill all enemy .you take all items

Discussion on i invite you to running lab and resever station ,i kill all enemy .you take all items within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
i invite you to running lab and resever station ,i kill all enemy .you take all items

i invite you to running lab and resever station ,i kill all enemy .you take all items and gun away .
new game
this service is not free.
running all map is ok.
if you Unsuccessful escape . no need to pay.
you can bring your friend join together .no need to pay more.

my discord id :apple2020#5131
Old 12/25/2020, 11:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
Looking for Vouches?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i invite you to run lab.i kill all enemy .you take all items and guns away
12/13/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
this service not free. except you cann't escape ,no need to pay . you can bring your friend to joing.no need to pay more. my discord id :apple2020#5131
[Selling] we running lab,i kill all enemy.you take all items and gun from LAB
12/04/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
this service is not free. if you don't escape from lab .no need to pay . you can bring your friend together.no need to pay more. my discord id :apple2020#5131
[Selling] i invite you to run lab .i kill all enemy .you take all items and guns away.
11/25/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
this service is not free. escept you can't escape ,no need to pay . you can bring your friend to joing.no need to pay more. my discord id :apple2020#5131
[Selling] i invite you to running lab or reserve station map
09/24/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
i invite you to running lab or reserve station map.i clean up the map .you take all items and guns. if you escape unsuccessful ,no need to pay . you can bring your friend to joing.no need to pay more. my discord id :apple2020#5131