Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tarkov roubles, items & carries!

Discussion on Tarkov roubles, items & carries! within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tarkov roubles, items & carries!

Hi there
I'm selling 21mil tarkov roubles, also selling items (docs case full of labs access)

also selling carries on whatever map you prefer. I'll kill all pmc's and you take all the loot. (I'll also show u where expensive stuff is)

hmu if u interested in any of these

Swift#8771

we will make a trade before I sell anything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries.
10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere. BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...
[Selling] The Cheapest Tarkov Roubles! [Items + Roubles]
06/16/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, these are the prices for my tarkov item shop. You will be given the rubles in keys that you can sell to therapist. If you would like to do it the flea market way, you will be taking all fee's on the flea. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- Minimum buy is 5m Roubles. - 1m Roubles = £2