Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT lab cards cases graphics cards ledx etc

Discussion on EFT lab cards cases graphics cards ledx etc within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EFT lab cards cases graphics cards ledx etc

Escape from Tarkov (E F T). lab cards, cases, graphics cards, ledx, etc.

im selling any item on the game just message me what you want and your game name or add me on discord

different items cost different amounts so message for a price.

all items will be dropped in game if you die before you receive the items or dont make it out with the items we will do it again.
Old 12/14/2020, 08:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where my money xD

jk bro but whats up
Old 02/09/2021, 02:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bought some gpus and an asea

bought some gpus and an asea worked great and super fast thanks a lot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell escape from tarkov rubles and ledx
05/28/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
1.000.000 RUB = $2 10.000.000 RUB = $18 25.000.000 RUB = $30 ledx=8$ each $3 per run on Labs discord: ! Kaczor.#4625
[Selling] Red Key Card + LedX
03/13/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
BTC or cash app only, and no im not a scammer, despite my low post count.. I am well known in other areas of the internet and decided to join here.. $25 BTC or cash app for a red key card and ill throw in a FREE ledx post a comment here or PM me
LEDX / Referral
02/18/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
LEDX / Referral If you sign up to Perfect Aim using my referral code you may contact me on discord at Danger#9961. I will provide you with a LEDX, roughly (1.5 million roubles). Use this link (https://perfectaim.io/register/90827) and my referral code will be automatically applied and I hope you enjoy your stay at Perfect Aim. Contact me directly after you have completed the referral.
💰CHEAP RUBLES - 1.7$💰 | 💰LEDX - 2$💰 | 💰CHEAP ITEMS💰
02/03/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
1.000.000 RUB = 1.6$ Red Lab Keycard = 33$ SICC Case = 6$ All Lab Keys + SICC for free = 60$ and any items for best price I accept : Paypal , Webmoney , qiwi . I understand that there are a lot of scammers on this forum, and I understand that there is no trust in me so we can make a deal for 1 million rubles. You pay 1 million rubles I give it to you you pay another 1 million rubles I give it to you and so on until you get the amount you need. Also as proof I can do a screen demo...
[Trading] Operation Phoenix Cases (29) + Operation Breakout Cases (20) + Chroma Cases (12)
09/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
The Thread is Down! :)