Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling tarkov carries, 2 dollars per carry.. Cheapest and most trusted around.

Discussion on Selling tarkov carries, 2 dollars per carry.. Cheapest and most trusted around. within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling tarkov carries, 2 dollars per carry.. Cheapest and most trusted around.

Hello my name is American Man. I am offering a really cheap and effective tarkov carrying service. I am using one of the best cheats around for doing this kind of thing so there is no worry of dying and losing all your loot. I will bring you in a labs card every raid if you choose to run labs. (Pepper#1314)

How my service works: When I accept your friend request you will tell me how many carries you want and which map. I will then give you my paypal, and my in-game name right away if I am not busy doing other services. You pay me and then I join the lobby of the map that you want to play. You invite me i join and we start. I will guide you to all the best loot on the map while killing other players. After you have all the best loot on the map I carry your stuff to extract
and give it to you. Then we extract and go in again. (Pepper#1314)

Roubles Per Raid: (PR = per raid)

Labs: 2Mill+ PR
Reserve: 1.5Mill PR
Interchange: 1Mill PR
Woods:600k PR
Customs: 750k PR
Shoreline: 1.3m PR

(Stats recorded by me. Just did each map 10 times and Averaged out what i got per raid. You could get more or less depending on what spawns, What players have, and so on)

PRICES$: (Price rating $)(Max $$$$$)(Cheapest around)
1 raid: $2
2 raid: $4
3 raid: $6
4 raid: $8
5 raid: $10
6 raid: $12
7 raid: $13
8 raid: $14
9 raid: $15
10 raid: $16
11 raid: $17
12 raid: $18

Each additional raid past 7 raids is only 1 dollar (Up to 20 raids). If you want any more than 20 raids you are going to have to talk to me privately for a price.

I will do hourly to if you are interested contact me on discord.
DISCORD:

Pepper#1314
(Recently my discord server was deleted. I lost all my +rep. After i give your service i will invite you to a discord server. It would be really great if you could vouch. Thanks

Pepper#1314
Old 12/09/2020, 22:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have added you
Old 12/17/2020, 21:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the name wont let me add you, contact me please
Old 12/17/2020, 21:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It also wont let me add you

Let me know when your avaliable
Old 12/18/2020, 22:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added him, took too long to answer my questions and then stopped talking completely. Did not end up purchasing from him

Tags
carries, cheap, cheats, great, tarkov