Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bulk tarkov carries, 4 dollar labs raids! (Order 10+ get them for 3 dollars each).

Discussion on Bulk tarkov carries, 4 dollar labs raids! (Order 10+ get them for 3 dollars each). within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Bulk tarkov carries, 4 dollar labs raids! (Order 10+ get them for 3 dollars each).

Hello my name is pepper. I am offering a cheap tarkov carry/rouble service. I accept bitcoin and paypal. I am also selling items to. please message me on discord if you are interested. (Will bring in cases for exra money, Tell me what cases you want and ill bring them in after payment and fill it). Pepper#1314 Add me on discord if you are interested. Please be sure to leave rep in my discord server after you are invited.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries.
10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere. BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...
[Selling] Selling tarkov carries 3 dollars per raid. Bulk only right now.
12/06/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
if you order 15 or more raids you are guaranteed to get 50 mil+. 20 raids i will guarantee you 100 mill and won't stop until we get there. If you are interested 12qe12#1950 that is my discord.
[Selling] Tarkov carries, Cheap and reliable. 4 dollars Labs / Reserve. 3 Dollars any on map.
11/10/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Selling tarkov carries, Good price, Cheap. You will get a great quality raid. I will bring in Cases for 1 dollar each. (Grenades case, Med case, and mag case). Carry prices -3 dollar any map besides Reserve / Labs -4 dollar reserve and labs Rouble prices -1.50 per million roubles. Cheat prices
[Selling] €2,5 Raids -- BEST RUNNER -- Questing and Carries for Labs --
07/07/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
Fast and simple runs. Join me on raids and loot all of the item spawns and loot all dead players and scavs. I will be opening all doors. €2,50 for one (1x) Raid Package discounts are available for those buying many runs. I can also help complete quests for a similar fee.