Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💰 TARKOV.CASH 💰 CARRY RAIDS ✅ ITEMS ✅ CHEAP & SAFE ✅

Discussion on 💰 TARKOV.CASH 💰 CARRY RAIDS ✅ ITEMS ✅ CHEAP & SAFE ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Smile 💰 TARKOV.CASH 💰 CARRY RAIDS ✅ ITEMS ✅ CHEAP & SAFE ✅

We are one of the most trusted Escape From Tarkov carry and item services out there!

Discounts are offered on bulk purchases. Contact us for more information

Welcome our service TARKOV.CASH

Discord Join Link:

VOUCHES
See the spoiler for a few vouches or look below in the comments
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2020, 20:43   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep

Just did a few runs and was very smooth
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2020, 02:25   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Rep
Super professinal, and a awesome guy! Had alot of fun and learned alot smooth runs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2020, 14:16   #4

Please do not hesitate to contact me on discord! We can definately work deals out on multiple runs etc

Currently available for a couple of runs! PM me fast

Available today for carries and runs
Old 09/19/2020, 21:01   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Rep,

Gave me extra runs when he died to another hacker, good people. Highly recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2020, 21:31   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep solid guy. True to his word and good conversation
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2020, 23:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very strange experience with this guy. He said he had 2 runs to do, and that I needed to pay in advance. I did, and he said he'd let me know when it was ready. I went afk for around 10 minutes, and when I came back my money was refunded, he blocked me, and kicked me from the server. I can't really say it was a 'scam' since he gave me my money back, but it was very confusing nevertheless.
Old 09/22/2020, 00:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndoneExit View Post
Very strange experience with this guy. He said he had 2 runs to do, and that I needed to pay in advance. I did, and he said he'd let me know when it was ready. I went afk for around 10 minutes, and when I came back my money was refunded, he blocked me, and kicked me from the server. I can't really say it was a 'scam' since he gave me my money back, but it was very confusing nevertheless.
Im not a scam, you can see all the verified trades above. The reason i refunded your payment was due to the fact you did not read the specific instructions i gave you such as sending the payment as family and friends which you did not. You then did not respond to me, so i moved on to my next customer.
Old 09/22/2020, 04:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate- View Post
Im not a scam, you can see all the verified trades above. The reason i refunded your payment was due to the fact you did not read the specific instructions i gave you such as sending the payment as family and friends which you did not. You then did not respond to me, so i moved on to my next customer.
I thought I did send it as F&F, it was an accident, and I'm not sure why you make it sound as though it was intentional. I've done this before, and I'm aware of how it's supposed to work, I made a simple mistake. As I said, I went afk briefly, but you didn't address why you banned me from the server and blocked me. I also already said that you weren't a scam, that you did send the money back. Just a strange experience, I wouldn't have even written that on here had I been able to dm you and ask about it. You don't have to do business with me obviously, it's up to your discretion.
Old 09/22/2020, 08:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndoneExit View Post
I thought I did send it as F&F, it was an accident, and I'm not sure why you make it sound as though it was intentional. I've done this before, and I'm aware of how it's supposed to work, I made a simple mistake. As I said, I went afk briefly, but you didn't address why you banned me from the server and blocked me. I also already said that you weren't a scam, that you did send the money back. Just a strange experience, I wouldn't have even written that on here had I been able to dm you and ask about it. You don't have to do business with me obviously, it's up to your discretion.
Send me a friend request, we will sort it
Old 09/25/2020, 18:17   #11

Currently offering runs. Fast response time. High loot!
Old 09/30/2020, 11:31   #12

Back online and taking orders
Old 10/01/2020, 22:13   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great service, got some great runs in and were very patient. GAve all loot as listed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2020, 01:06   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Couldn't be happier. Great service, paid for a couple of runs and got more than I could have asked for. Cheap as well, so more than worth it, for the price.

Oh, and also they're also great guys!

+Rep (I'd give more, if I could)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2020, 14:16   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Very high quality service!

This is my second experience with runs, and these guys sets a new standard!

Great service, i will come back
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheap, fast, labs, loot, runs