Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎ClubHouse💎|✅ Brand New Private ✅ | 🔥 Max Skills 🔥|#️⃣ Not Reseller #️⃣ | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ |

Discussion on 💎ClubHouse💎|✅ Brand New Private ✅ | 🔥 Max Skills 🔥|#️⃣ Not Reseller #️⃣ | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ | within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 123
💎ClubHouse💎|✅ Brand New Private ✅ | 🔥 Max Skills 🔥|#️⃣ Not Reseller #️⃣ | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ |

EFT Cheats!

We are back! ✅

prices adjusted, its in our shoppy now and cheaper. Enjoy.

Since January we have been creating a brand new Tool! This tool is slot based, and prices go's up when they get full and i add more. We only have a couple of partners that are reselling it with us. The reason for this is to ensure we only sell this product to trusted users. But also, accommodate oa chosen couple of old resellers with a product they can get behind of.

We were too big, it got to a point were our products where being to hard to maintain since we had either EAC or BE in our mist. Every time we released and update, Anti cheat would patch it next day. That is the reason we decided to shut down ClubHouse 7 months ago and start something smaller, and more private , we made sure to let all our subs expire and if they did not, then refunds where sent out to all our customers that had issues. Resellers that purchased also, were taken care of the right way, one may be disgruntled but that person purchased 1 time, so was not really a reseller.

We have been in this business for a long time, and we wanted to change the whole process from where it was before. No more spamming of resellers, no more public tool, we will remain private so that in turn no one receives bans. If they do, we have a unique build for every customer, loader gets downloaded through our website and every time its a different build, bans should not affect other customers, and EAC/BE can't sign our loader.

We are internal, and this is our EFT features:

ESP Features

Item ESP
Meds ESP
Gun ESP
Valuables ESP
Quest Item ESP
Attachments ESP
Clothing ESP
Food ESP
Corpse ESP
Skeleton ESP

Aimbot Features

Aimbot
Aimbot Visibility Check
FOV Customization

Misc:

Increase Weight Limits
Thermal Vision
Remove Visor
Font Size Customization
Crosshair

Max Skill

You can contact me directly through discord:
Cuba#0172

Only works for Win 1803-1909!

Purchases are final, and slots will start at we are doing a 50% Discount for the first purchase!

Get your slot now before it runs out! More videos coming very soon!
Attached Images
File Type: png Aim Options.png (263.3 KB, 1501 views)
File Type: png Misc Options.png (227.7 KB, 1530 views)
File Type: png Visual Options.png (260.8 KB, 1505 views)
File Type: png color options.png (232.0 KB, 1524 views)
File Type: png lvl up prfoof.png (996.3 KB, 1492 views)
Old 07/02/2020, 14:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please add some screenshots / video with current game version. this looks squishy af. be careful guys.
Old 07/02/2020, 15:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mertock View Post
Please add some screenshots / video with current game version. this looks squishy af. be careful guys.
Do you not see screen shots on the post bud?
Old 07/05/2020, 18:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasMod View Post
Do you not see screen shots on the post bud?
He said that patch version is not visible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2020, 19:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutshellguy View Post
He said that patch version is not visible.
Got ya!! I understand now, i will update the screen shots soon! Sorry about this. I should have thought about that one.

Thanks for the advice!
-Silv
Old 07/09/2020, 16:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 rep best quality cheats you can find at the moment not only that but both private and slotted for maximum security with an amazing and helpful staff literally can’t ask for more keep it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2020, 16:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price?
Old 07/11/2020, 09:37   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Max skills still work?
Old 07/11/2020, 17:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihao69 View Post
Price?
We are starting slots at $150/m and they will go up every 5 slots after the 10th one gets filled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by survlval View Post
Max skills still work?
Yes of course it does.
Old 07/27/2020, 20:12   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You still undetected in 12.7?
Old 08/07/2020, 23:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanH View Post
You still undetected in 12.7?
Yes we were not detected. I took it down to confirm after the update they had. Been 2 weeks for the testers and no ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2020, 15:11   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would not recommend this cheat, paid for myself and a friend. Didn't work for either of us so he told us after a week of waiting to just chargeback and removed us. Deal with caution.
Old 08/16/2020, 15:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayed_ View Post
Would not recommend this cheat, paid for myself and a friend. Didn't work for either of us so he told us after a week of waiting to just chargeback and removed us. Deal with caution.
You BSOD’d with issues since the first day, i had the windows versions that are recomendable since the time before you purchased. i told you i would issue a refund but you made it completely complicated to deal with you and your friend. Got tired of spams from both of you. I said i would refund. But you would not take that answer either. I dont work on your time, i have a life too.

You purchased our cheat to cause havoc, now i will not refund you. Feel free to contact paypal to file a claim through them. We will not fight it.

Sorry i could not help you, and you didn’t want to be helped.

Have a nice day,
ClubHouse

Update: reason for BSOD is because HVIC was not disabled properly. Customers have to go in the BIOS and disable it through there. Ive directed both customers to do so. All should work fine.
Old 08/17/2020, 18:52   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Club View Post

Update: reason for BSOD is because HVIC was not disabled properly. Customers have to go in the BIOS and disable it through there. Ive directed both customers to do so. All should work fine.
You directed ONE customer (myself) to do it which did not work and when I told you that you removed me again. My statement still stands, Do Not Deal With This User.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2020, 00:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayed_ View Post
You directed ONE customer (myself) to do it which did not work and when I told you that you removed me again. My statement still stands, Do Not Deal With This User.
Sorry we could not help you bud, i tried. Hope you find what you are looking for.

We have 15+ active users for eft with 0 issues. Also, we are the only ones not detected since we dont paste so every one who did off unfair games leaked source got hammered.

Feel free to message me with any questions.