Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RijiN - Escape from Tarkov

Discussion on RijiN - Escape from Tarkov within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 338
RijiN - Escape from Tarkov

RijiN Escape from Tarkov! (Intel CPU only)

Current status:
Undetected

Price:
250 USD first month then drops to 150 USD monthly.

Join our Discord:

Terms

Features: (Spoofer included)

Info on how to apply for the cheat:

Discord: zXg#0001

Old 06/26/2020, 11:31   #2

Hi there everyone,

Updates:

- Item ESP added
- Added no visor
- Added night vision
- Added thermal vision

Old 06/27/2020, 17:26   #3

Hi there everyone,

I've updated our screenshots in the thread to reflect the most recent features.

I've added a new video showcasing the hack by one of our users, check it out here as well incase you missed it:

Old 06/28/2020, 06:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
100$ for invite and 150$ for soft witch publicate itself on the public side of epvpers with video, screen and links (Bastion already smiles greedy)... Really? And there is no silent aim, items inside box, teleportation or so and you want to sell it for 250$ monthly. You guys are crazy. So verdict - overpiced, not safety.

P.S.
Sure its only my IMO.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2020, 07:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd152 View Post
100$ for invite and 150$ for soft witch publicate itself on the public side of epvpers with video, screen and links (Bastion already smiles greedy)... Really? And there is no silent aim, items inside box, teleportation or so and you want to sell it for 250$ monthly. You guys are crazy. So verdict - overpiced, not safety.

P.S.
Sure its only my IMO.
It's 150 USD monthly, it's only the first month that costs this 250 USD. Secondly, we're confident in the service we provide and many private cheats use this platform to gather attention, the developers can apply for the cheats that doesn't guarantee them being approved. The cheat is undetected with extremely good features including unlock all doors.

Personal verdict: if you don't like it, don't buy it. Valid criticism is appreciated but atleast make it that, valid, read the post fully next time.
Old 06/28/2020, 08:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceit Violation View Post
It's 150 USD monthly, it's only the first month that costs this 250 USD. Secondly, we're confident in the service we provide and many private cheats use this platform to gather attention, the developers can apply for the cheats that doesn't guarantee them being approved. The cheat is undetected with extremely good features including unlock all doors.

Personal verdict: if you don't like it, don't buy it. Valid criticism is appreciated but atleast make it that, valid, read the post fully next time.
Man... you made the thread on epvp if you're really think like BE will not involve somebody to youre discords i have really bad news for you and yea its valid critisim:
1) I said first that 100$ you paing just for "invite" and yea, its terrible practice when you get the money from buyers just like that it will not protect soft or buyers from nothing.
2) "extremely good features" its really subjective... without Silent aim its imposible to play hvh so...

And ye i said its only imo
Old 06/28/2020, 08:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd152 View Post
Man... you made the thread on epvp if you're really think like BE will not involve somebody to youre discords i have really bad news for you and yea its valid critisim:
1) I said first that 100$ you paing just for "invite" and yea, its terrible practice when you get the money from buyers just like that it will not protect soft or buyers from nothing.
2) "extremely good features" its really subjective... without Silent aim its imposible to play hvh so...

And ye i said its only imo
The whole point of that "fee" is so people do not AFK with their slot without any intitial investment into it. We do not care if BE employee decides to join our hack/discord? I'll say it again, we're confident in our software and what we provide. Different hacks for different people, it's not impossible to play hvh at all without silent aim, myself and users have won hvh many times. It is subjective yes what you deem good and well if people didn't enjoy our cheat/features they wouldn't be buying it, agree to disagree I suppose.
Old 06/28/2020, 09:18   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep, sad the cheat now cost 150$ now just because item esp is added but all I can say atm I've gather 20 mil past 2 days and have been having fun

10/10
Old 06/28/2020, 12:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmer21 View Post
+rep, sad the cheat now cost 150$ now just because item esp is added but all I can say atm I've gather 20 mil past 2 days and have been having fun

10/10
The price increase was also aimed at unlock all doors.
Old 06/30/2020, 22:49   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheat is either detected or something. On the topic of that every user recieved a ban, status is not being updated. Price is high at 150$ when you have to pay an entrance fee of 100$. I think it is outrageous and bad practice in marketing especially lying about status and continuing bumping this thread.
Old 07/01/2020, 12:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiKazenKater View Post
Cheat is either detected or something. On the topic of that every user recieved a ban, status is not being updated. Price is high at 150$ when you have to pay an entrance fee of 100$. I think it is outrageous and bad practice in marketing especially lying about status and continuing bumping this thread.
Hi there,

The recent bans was in regards to 95% of our users rage hacking + using possably detected features. Just in case, we're currently working in massive spoofer improvements in order to ensure that we are in the clear in regards to detections, we're also looking into our features to see if perhaps one of them may be detected.

It's rather unsure at the moment but if there is a detection issue on our side, I'd be happy to repost saying we had issues. We're also not even accepting people at this time due to the possability of it being "detected" not only this but we've frozen all subscriptions, again, just in case. The price is debatable and really upto you if you consider it "overpriced".

Bad practice in marketing, interesting statement however the fee is just so people do not AFK with their invited status. An initial investment, many people do this and we're supposedly practicing bad marketing? Not sure.

I'm not saying we are completely innocent, we are a starting provider and for sure have made some mistakes in regards to how we handle things, however we've treated it as a learning experience to improve to keep it at the quality and standard we want it at for our users. Our Rust cheat is still completely undetected however we've confirmed that there is some issues regarding our spoofing which is being fixed, this could also be why we are having EFT bans but we're not confident in that because BE takes alot less HWID related information in comparison to Rust's EAC. I'm going to push an update to that thread once we've pushed an update to ur spoofer, to clarify, people who don't use our spoofer still to this day are not facing bans whatsoever (Rust). Apologies for any possibly misleading information, that wasn't our intentions.
Old 08/01/2020, 17:50   #12

EFT cheat updated & back up and running.

« EFT RUNS ASIA/OCE SERVICE | EFT CARRY/RUNS SERVICE!!!!!!! »