Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🟢UNDETECTED🥇| Safest & Best Escape from Tarkov Radar and ESP💯💬 by clutch-solution.com

Discussion on 🟢UNDETECTED🥇| Safest & Best Escape from Tarkov Radar and ESP💯💬 by clutch-solution.com within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/29/2020, 21:58   #391

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallAMulligan View Post
The product is constantly being improved upon and updated, the support staff is responsive and knowledgeable, and the community is just the icing on the cake.

I cannot recommend clutch strongly enough, join us, you won't be disappointed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mair0 View Post
I can vouch for this product. I use it since the merger with an other radar Community. The staff is so helpful and there is so much heartblood from the dev for this Radar. Updates are comming at the same day you need it. Support is on Point.
I highly recommend for this radar!
You will not be disappointed!
Great Job Clutch Solution. Thumbs up!
thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback

Pre sale Stream started, join our discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/pyZTVmh

Old 12/30/2020, 00:14   #392 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I will also leave my review. This is the best radar on the market for EFT (I have tried others as well, but I cannot recommend them). I'm tired of losing accounts due to ESP bans, and now I only get pleasure, destroying all enemies on all servers. I also made some maps for this radar (factory, interchange, laboratory and working on new woods). I recommend buying a Lifetime subscription right away. Trust me, if you like EFT, it's worth it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2020, 10:50   #393 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As someone who has been around the block and tried most cheat providers for tarkov. Don't deal with others bull ****

This is the most knowledgeable community

DAMNCHEATERS banned #1 / Banned #2 Slatehub 2PC setups NO DMA / Banned #3 Public Clutch Pools hit

This is by far the best one that wont bull **** and lie to you with actual developers and support.

They cost more than the others with good reasons and I really only have one complaint.

I have lost 1 account in a recent ban wave a few months ago, although not everyone was hit I was part of the wave ( I was told the firmware was the culprit ) they offer custom firmware's which are upwards of 100$ compared to other providers which offer the same type of custom firmware DMA service for half the price. -

if you're a lifetime user already this should NOT be an additional cost.. but so be it. this is quite pricey. Adjust this accordingly please ( SO I CAN BUY IT LUL)

Get this one and not the others if you value your money
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2020, 11:20   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiViSioN911 View Post
I will also leave my review. This is the best radar on the market for EFT (I have tried others as well, but I cannot recommend them). I'm tired of losing accounts due to ESP bans, and now I only get pleasure, destroying all enemies on all servers. I also made some maps for this radar (factory, interchange, laboratory and working on new woods). I recommend buying a Lifetime subscription right away. Trust me, if you like EFT, it's worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfidelity View Post
As someone who has been around the block and tried most cheat providers for tarkov. Don't deal with others bull shit

This is the most knowledgeable community

DAMNCHEATERS banned #1 / Banned #2 Slatehub 2PC setups NO DMA / Banned #3 Public Clutch Pools hit

This is by far the best one that wont bull shit and lie to you with actual developers and support.

They cost more than the others with good reasons and I really only have one complaint.

I have lost 1 account in a recent ban wave a few months ago, although not everyone was hit I was part of the wave ( I was told the firmware was the culprit ) they offer custom firmware's which are upwards of 100$ compared to other providers which offer the same type of custom firmware DMA service for half the price. -

if you're a lifetime user already this should NOT be an additional cost.. but so be it. this is quite pricey. Adjust this accordingly please ( SO I CAN BUY IT LUL)

Get this one and not the others if you value your money

thank you very much my Kings!

we appreciate your support and feedback!

Escape from Tarkov Store
Old 12/31/2020, 03:43   #395 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I mean, lavndmark isn't isn't banned, so this product must be good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2020, 03:44   #396 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested in the product, but sorry for my ignorance. What is dma hardware? Sorry for my English, I use google translator.

It catches my attention but I don't know if I should use vip membership or not, that's why my question.
Old 12/31/2020, 03:45   #397 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjGnomoEsP View Post
I am interested in the product, but sorry for my ignorance. What is dma hardware? Sorry for my English, I use google translator.

It catches my attention but I don't know if I should use vip membership or not, that's why my question.
You will need the VIP membership to use the software.
Old 12/31/2020, 03:48   #398 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
You will need the VIP membership to use the software.
Why?
Old 12/31/2020, 03:49   #399 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Why?
To make the software work. Its 2 parts to it.
Old 12/31/2020, 03:56   #400 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
To make the software work. Its 2 parts to it.
So, do I need to pay the same membership time and key per day for EFT in order to play? That is, if I take 30 days of play and 14 days of VIP membership, won't it work for me?
Old 12/31/2020, 07:59   #401 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey !

I'm very interested to join your community guys, but i have only 1 PC. Is it possible to run this soft ONLY with 1 pc ? (i know i won't have 2d map, but w/e, will the 3D ESP work ?)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2020, 09:28   #402

Quote:

it's not needed (dma hardware: https://shop.lambdaconcept.com/home/...rial-pack.html)

Quote:
So, do I need to pay the same membership time and key per day for EFT in order to play? That is, if I take 30 days of play and 14 days of VIP membership, won't it work for me?
in cause you don't own this hardware, you have to buy our vip+ premium membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriana9432 View Post
Hey !

I'm very interested to join your community guys, but i have only 1 PC. Is it possible to run this soft ONLY with 1 pc ? (i know i won't have 2d map, but w/e, will the 3D ESP work ?)
Please join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyZTVmh
Old 01/01/2021, 06:53   #403 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it possible to make it work on only 1 pc? I don't have a second pc
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2021, 13:09   #404

Quote:
Is it possible to make it work on only 1 pc? I don't have a second pc
hi, Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyZTVmh

or ask here:

https://clutch-solution.com/forum/9-...t-information/

reupload April 2020

Old 01/02/2021, 08:27   #405 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Join our Discord and open a ticket
Thanks
1 User