Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👑SHMURDAWARE RADAR👑 UNDETECTED丨RUNNING丨GREAT DEALS丨BROWSER BASED丨1 PC丨3D ESP

Discussion on 👑SHMURDAWARE RADAR👑 UNDETECTED丨RUNNING丨GREAT DEALS丨BROWSER BASED丨1 PC丨3D ESP within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/21/2020, 14:25   #196 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Legit, being browser based has benefits like not having to run a vm which gives better game performance but it doesn't outweigh the downside of so much waiting time imo, I've had to restart or re-install the server virtually everytime I want to play because it doesn't reload or reconnect properly after restarting my pc.

Maybe this is something to do with my dynamic IP but at the end of the day I have to set things up and wait 30 minutes everytime I want to use it, not fun.
Old 04/21/2020, 17:00   #197

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitScoop View Post
Legit, being browser based has benefits like not having to run a vm which gives better game performance but it doesn't outweigh the downside of so much waiting time imo, I've had to restart or re-install the server virtually everytime I want to play because it doesn't reload or reconnect properly after restarting my pc.

Maybe this is something to do with my dynamic IP but at the end of the day I have to set things up and wait 30 minutes everytime I want to use it, not fun.
The radar takes approximately 60 seconds to reset after each game. If you are having issues, please ask in our support channel. Writing here is not the place to go if you are having an issue. Our licensing is based on your ip, so if you have a dynamic ip you need to tell us so we can whitelist you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscampi View Post
i payed your radar but to use it u need to repay LOL what you mean fraud who is the one that not but extra fees in there selling tread. If i buy LIFETIME i don't need to pay anything after the payement but in your case if still have to pay extra fees after the payement as long your using your radar! i will ensure ur gonna put those fees in your thread or u will be ban !
We dont charge fees. This is the equivalent of charging back because a cheat requires a spoofer.
Old 04/21/2020, 17:59   #198 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fantastic radar, fully browser based. You need to run on a 3rd party (or supply your own version of Debian), this is around $5/month.

I have personally never had any issues that couldn't be resolved by a discord bot taking 20 seconds to refresh product. These developers are committed to their product and bend over backwards to help and add requested features.

It's so simple to set up and using one PC is a ***-send.
Old 04/21/2020, 20:59   #199 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch! Not only is it easy to setup, the customer support is fantastic. I asked a question and about 10mins they responded back! I also didn’t get ban yet and will update you guys if I do, but other then that the reader is 10/10
Old 04/21/2020, 22:08   #200 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscampi View Post
nice fake revieuws don't tag me again
They aren't fake reviews and you know it buddy. Just because you want to cry about paying $5 a month to use the VPS that it runs on, when clearly that is not going to be free. This is not extra fees, its required and its not even like that money is going to the devs, it goes to the VPS company. If you didn't want to do that, why not just use a second PC (which costs money) and use shithub or damncunts radar? If anything you are stupid for buying lifetime on something you didn't even look into at all or understand, smh lmao.
Old 04/22/2020, 01:09   #201 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing radar, super easy to setup and update

Simply put, it can't be easier to setup and use.
At first i was annoyed the $5 a month VPS cost, but thought it over after i saw how easy and great stuff works. LOTS of feature updates, sometimes several times per week.

Devs REALLY listens to the customers too, and are actually recalling an update if it doesn't do what it says on the tin, so you gotta be active on the discord and follow suit. They also give you a day or two if they feel the product haven't met the expectations.

They treat people with respect too, which is refreshing, and that goes for the discord community too. Off course, there are always a pear or two, but just ignore and move on.

I bought a month straight away, and that was about 2 weeks ago. Purposely i have waited to vouch for this until now. I'm an old fart who can't stand snotty people in general. But this i do not have to be worried about.

10/10 would buy again.
Old 04/22/2020, 06:02   #202 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have a bit more technical question, the way BE can detect it is to spot VPN connection first and then scan to which address its connected to (VPS in this case). Judging by replies you refer everyone to same service. It does not take much time to cockblock this radar pretty hardly by banning everyone who uses connection to same VPS. Anyway to avoid that in future? Do you think using different vps helps?
Old 04/22/2020, 07:30   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseemsomestuff View Post
I have a bit more technical question, the way BE can detect it is to spot VPN connection first and then scan to which address its connected to (VPS in this case). Judging by replies you refer everyone to same service. It does not take much time to cockblock this radar pretty hardly by banning everyone who uses connection to same VPS. Anyway to avoid that in future? Do you think using different vps helps?
Everyone connects to their own private server. That is the $5 vps cost. If everyone connected to the same server it would get detected very quickly
Old 04/22/2020, 16:37   #204 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great radar, even better dev team behind them. Got the 1 month plan, and setup was pretty painless, and there's been quite afew updates so far.

The team is seriously fantastic. I had a brain fart moment and they were pretty **** patient in helping me out still. And they really do listen to us users, and even rolled back an update after some feedback in discord.

I'm definitely gonna buy again.
Old 04/23/2020, 06:28   #205 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+1 new update is awesome.
Old 04/23/2020, 16:02   #206 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Vouch, Bought it from a friend. Simple to use if you know how servers work.
Old 04/24/2020, 15:37   #207 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch easy to setup and works great I have been using for a while and no ban.
Old 04/24/2020, 15:39   #208 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Have tried the two pc radars and had terrible drifting after 3-4 games which generally required restarts of both pcs with horrendous support in trying to fix it, How is this one different and do you think it will net the same results for me?
Old 04/24/2020, 19:20   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acxrus View Post
Have tried the two pc radars and had terrible drifting after 3-4 games which generally required restarts of both pcs with horrendous support in trying to fix it, How is this one different and do you think it will net the same results for me?
Our 1.2 beta branch specifically targets issues like this. 1.1 will probably be fine, but if it has issues it will 100% be fixed if you update to our beta version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2020, 21:36   #210 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing radar, very often updates. Been able to use it for about a week now and profits are through the roof, highly recommend.