Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🦅 Reborn 🦅 ! 💢 Internal 💢 ! 🔥 ESP, Aimbot, MISC 🔥 !

Discussion on 🦅 Reborn 🦅 ! 💢 Internal 💢 ! 🔥 ESP, Aimbot, MISC 🔥 ! within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/24/2020, 04:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjkhzhdaip View Post
I have purchased your service, please help me to lift the machine code in time, I will thank you very much, your behavior is not fast enough at present.
What's your discord name?
Old 03/25/2020, 12:28   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggl View Post
If you "pay" to switch over, you get your remaining Omni days added onto your sub, don't get why thats so wrong.

If its a github paste, how come my dev keeps reworking **** and adds new features, pretty much every day? Looks like you're talking out of your ***.

This dude is mad because his charge back failed, lol.

The bypass has been undetected forever. How come "public" stuff like this doesn't get hit by banwaves. Like Mastercheats, 0-DAY, etc?
These two cheats have been detected because they sell to too many Chinese lol
Old 03/25/2020, 18:10   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliSecEd View Post
These two cheats have been detected because they sell to too many Chinese lol
I know that, but they both claim to be private. The bypass we use isn't public at all, it's based on something that was released publically. If you use the method shown publically on another well known site, you'll get banned real fast.

This nor Omni ever had an automatic detection, even tho it's "pasted trash". Really makes ya think
Old 03/26/2020, 21:58   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So far the best EFT cheat I've used.

Honestly (I even had my own private one).

This runs without any performance loss and has functions I did not even think about myself.

It is perfect if you're farming for $$$ due to the SpeedHack and nice ESP + opening doors or boxes.

But if you just want to rip people like Jack (JtR) with a Knife- also no problem due to the nice Aimbot + SpeedHack :P

Superbullet is great fun too, killing those high level players with just a Pistol by putting the full magazine directly INTO them, ignoring all armor.

Started using it on the 19.03.2020 early morning and now we've 22:00 on the 26.03.2020 while I am writing.
It is reliable, stable and works perfectly fine.

Big vouch!
Old 04/23/2020, 03:25   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello is this still undetected?
Old 04/23/2020, 10:05   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusoy23 View Post
XD
Old 04/23/2020, 10:48   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's been a month or 2 without any updates on muggl. He has been pinged countless times in his general chat and no respond.
Old 04/24/2020, 19:53   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusoy23 View Post
nah this dude exit scammed pretty much twice in 1 month lmao
Old 03/21/2021, 11:33   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Sad to see that an old partner is recurring to exit scams. - once Omni

Tags
aimbot, esp, misc