Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red Key Card + LedX

Discussion on Red Key Card + LedX within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Red Key Card + LedX

BTC or cash app only, and no im not a scammer, despite my low post count..

I am well known in other areas of the internet and decided to join here..

$25 BTC or cash app for a red key card and ill throw in a FREE ledx

post a comment here or PM me
Old 03/13/2020, 23:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1640
msg on discord please Rastafaries#8633

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling red key card's / Verkaufe red key card's
03/03/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 13 Replies
Hey Leute ! Ich hätte aktuell 4 red key cards zu Verkaufen (Wahlweise kriegst du auch 5 Blue card's und zahlst step by step). Der preis pro Karte würde sich auf 45 Euro belaufen, ich akzeptiere nur Paypal. Bei Interesse einfach auf Discord Adden : EFTsales420#5942 Keine vorhanden da ich gescammt wurde... Wer wissen möchte wer der Scammer ist kann gerne in meine Bewertungen gucken :) einfach seinen Namen mal suchen und sich vergangene Beiträge anschauen. ...
LEDX / Referral
02/18/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
LEDX / Referral If you sign up to Perfect Aim using my referral code you may contact me on discord at Danger#9961. I will provide you with a LEDX, roughly (1.5 million roubles). Use this link (https://perfectaim.io/register/90827) and my referral code will be automatically applied and I hope you enjoy your stay at Perfect Aim. Contact me directly after you have completed the referral.
💰CHEAP RUBLES - 1.7$💰 | 💰LEDX - 2$💰 | 💰CHEAP ITEMS💰
02/03/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
1.000.000 RUB = 1.6$ Red Lab Keycard = 33$ SICC Case = 6$ All Lab Keys + SICC for free = 60$ and any items for best price I accept : Paypal , Webmoney , qiwi . I understand that there are a lot of scammers on this forum, and I understand that there is no trust in me so we can make a deal for 1 million rubles. You pay 1 million rubles I give it to you you pay another 1 million rubles I give it to you and so on until you get the amount you need. Also as proof I can do a screen demo...