Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐UNDETECTABLE DAMNCheaters RADAR -THE ONLY ONE WORKS WITH ENCRYPTION! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Discussion on ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐UNDETECTABLE DAMNCheaters RADAR -THE ONLY ONE WORKS WITH ENCRYPTION! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/11/2020, 22:13   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
big vouch for this guy! Friendly and very helpfull with setting it up via AnyDesk.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2020, 20:22   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I know i'm new here but a big vouch to Drowth and this radar. He helped me set everything up because I couldn't do it myself and the radar works flawlessly. I havent used the loot guides yet but the radar gives a big enough advantage so I am 100% happy with it. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to use it!

10/10 for the radar
11/10 for Drowth who had the patience to work with me and help me set it up!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2020, 06:04   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any lifetime subscription?
Old 03/14/2020, 06:53   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your purchase button in your windows app is crashing my chrome browser and shows a white page, seems suspicious
Old 03/14/2020, 10:35   #35

elite*gold: 1640
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle02 View Post
Your purchase button in your windows app is crashing my chrome browser and shows a white page, seems suspicious
First time I hear that , contact at discord
Old 03/14/2020, 18:50   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in trying it, i see you say you can use a vm to run it. Can that be ran on the same system you're playing on or does it have to be a hosted vm?
Old 03/16/2020, 00:37   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

big vouch , nice and efficient guy , he helped me solve my problem with radar and it worked within 5mn
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2020, 08:11   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temppy View Post
Interested in trying it, i see you say you can use a vm to run it. Can that be ran on the same system you're playing on or does it have to be a hosted vm?
yes, vm is acting as a second machine. if you are trying vm then go with Hyper-V
Old 03/18/2020, 16:13   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty LT View Post
Although I never bought anything from rastafaries since everything is quite highly priced from him (I am poor ), I can give a huge vouch and shoutout to him. He is extremely friendly, replies super fast even if you have dumb questions as a non-customer of his and is always very respectful.

Much love to you man and best of luck!
Just need to add mate, thanks for the good feedback, Rasta is a great guy to work with. But with regards to the pricing. Our radars are really top notch. There are cheap alternatives out there, that offer you cheats at even quarter the price. But they will not be produced and supported by a team of people that have years of experience in A: making cheats B: keeping them undetected C: providing hours of support. The cheap cheats out there serve those that don't care about their game accounts, maybe just a muck about.

But when it has the DamnCheaters seal of approval, you know you are getting something special!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2020, 06:02   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Awesome Radar

Hi Guys,

sorry for my quick and dirty English.
even if the Description of the Radar and the Documentation is in English, it is easy to Setup and with my basic IT-Skills i have to say: Even the biggest DAU (German joke for "DümmsterAnzunehmenderUser" )can insall it.

this Radar is realy worth the money !

a big "Thank you Guys" to @ and @, nice support and good coffee talk

The Radar safed me a few times my live, and guided me to high value loot.

Grettings, PrinzValium
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2020, 17:01   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can it have all the maps now? I buy it from first but maps and loots are not good so I couldnt use. Is it still the same?
Old 03/19/2020, 23:12   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveSH View Post
Can it have all the maps now? I buy it from first but maps and loots are not good so I couldnt use. Is it still the same?
all the loot shown including the item filter , and most of the maps are in, all but reserve and labs
Old 03/22/2020, 09:03   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great product! Best one out there by far for with great developers. It’s extremely fun to use and works perfectly. If someone had problems setting it up, there are many others who are able to help resolve such issues. 10/10!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2020, 15:25   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Big vouche works perfectly
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2020, 03:11   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How does it work with VM? BSG disabled this and it disconnects you

Tags
eft packet base radar, eft radar, escape from tarkov radar, undetected radar