Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

⭐🔥EzAccess: ESP (Players, Scavs, Items, Exits) Premium (Aimbot, Full ESP, No Recoil)

Discussion on ⭐🔥EzAccess: ESP (Players, Scavs, Items, Exits) Premium (Aimbot, Full ESP, No Recoil) within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 184
⭐🔥EzAccess: ESP (Players, Scavs, Items, Exits) Premium (Aimbot, Full ESP, No Recoil)

Click thread to visit our site. Sign in with discord and click join discord. View our discord for info on purchasing and slots.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2020, 08:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can anyone vouch?

Old 02/26/2020, 08:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
its gonna be that free bypass with the assembly file
Old 02/26/2020, 13:00   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Test it for a few hours...works fine (simple ESP)for now....Price is fair....
Seller is friendly....fast help....show me the options with screenshare (discord)

will update if any bann or problem

*thumbsup*

Old 02/26/2020, 22:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamSniping View Post
its gonna be that free bypass with the assembly file
We do use assembly as the build method, our bypasss is privately developed by me and my partner. Definitely not free and hasn't been seen before. We have users that have been using it for 3 weeks during our initial testing and 0 bans, avoided every ban wave so far. Welcome to join our discord (:
Old 02/27/2020, 02:25   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Error on my end. DM worked
Old 02/27/2020, 05:04   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep have been using for the last 2 hrs, works well
Old 02/27/2020, 06:09   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So ... this guy is a scammer, don't buy ... this will get you a ban in like 3-5 days ... After I paid and asked more information .. he started insulting .. and removed me from the discord.
Old 02/27/2020, 06:19   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Sure, do it And tell me where I was rude .. when you started insulting .. i told you send the money back take your cheat back ... it's that was the insult for you ? Go with the conversation .....
Old 02/27/2020, 11:02   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just bought a fresh EFT account from them. The customer service was pretty quick to reply back to me with the account details and how to use the account properly. +rep from me
Old 02/27/2020, 13:18   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 47
This looks like the first reasonably priced Hack... so I am sceptical. Need a vouch? Would write a review for the ESP on this topic after I tried it.
Old 02/27/2020, 20:04   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just payed for their premium EFT package, ill post an update on my thoughts/how legit it is once his online and gives me my key.

Update: can confirm that i have access to the cheese and a role in the discord, i havent tested it yet since it has been paused due to updates. Will update the post again once iv spent some time testing it out.

Update 2: Got a working version, Aimbot is currently disabled as of 2/03/2020 but is said to be up very soon once its perfected. The no recoil is perfect so far on every gun iv used and player esp is very solid too. Would recommend
Old 02/27/2020, 20:14   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1212 View Post
I just payed for their premium EFT package, ill post an update on my thoughts/how legit it is once his online and gives me my key.

when did u tell the dev? just curious, was it like 2-3 days ago? or 2-3 hours ago?
2-3 hours
Old 02/28/2020, 01:52   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought the cheat yesterday Feb 26th, Thor was very responsive and helpful. One thing that stood out immediately is that he actually new how to play the game. Ive personally spoke with several resellers and so called developers who dont really know how to play the game itself.

Keep in mind this isnt a huge "Rage" cheat, but seems to let me enjoy playing the game still. There were certain times where I was in a bad situation where i wish I was confident in the aimbot. It didnt work out lol.
Total time used: Roughly 5 hours
Aimbot Review - 4/10
It has an on/off. You can ADS & HipFire while using it. The Lock button is "ALT" so you have to disable all the other keybinds that use "ALT" You can adjust smoothness and where it aims.
I have trouble being successful using it. I pretty much use the noRecoil function and shoot myself. The aimbot seems to be missing alot and acts funny. Thor assured me its something hes working on. So im willing to update this after some time.

ESP Player- 7.5/10
You can enable box only or skeleton only or both. It shows different colors for PMC (Red) and Scavs (Yellow). I wish it could change colors and wish it could check visibility. It didnt seem to work for me if that was the case.

ESP Loot - 5/10 (Im using AMD & Windows 1909)
Causes massive frame drop on start of Loot ESP. I toggle it on and off just enough for me to see where the loot is generally. Roughly 4 consecutive hours in the Loot Esp stopped working all together. Nothing showed up. Player ESP & Extract ESP still worked though. I dont know all the filters for the loot, but it didnt show a single key for me on customs or shoreline. Only things like Rooster,GPU, Rolex. I did over 5+ Shoreline Maps.

Extract ESP - 10/10
Works on the maps i tested it. Reserve, Shoreline & Customs. No issues to report.

NoRecoil - 6/10
It didnt seem to actually work as perfect NoRecoil. I tried 3 different spray guns and I could see bullets still vary off from the center. But on short bursts it seemed to work.
Old 02/28/2020, 02:09   #15

We avoided another ban wave and have more updates coming shortly. Slots almost filled.

Closed Thread

« SELLING RUBLES $1.2 PER MILL | Cheapest Roubles on market (Limited stock) »