Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐🔥EzAccess: ESP (Players, Scavs, Items, Exits) Premium (Aimbot, Full ESP, No Recoil)

Discussion on ⭐🔥EzAccess: ESP (Players, Scavs, Items, Exits) Premium (Aimbot, Full ESP, No Recoil) within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2020, 04:36   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
A misunderstanding happened between Thor and I about details of the cheese being leaked.

I sent 4 steps for how to install the cheese to an acquiantance , as I was asked if it was an assembly.
(even though it's been discussed on this very thread, publicly.)
I saw no foul play in that action, but when Thor mentioned information being shared I assumed that was enough to warrant being kicked from Ezaccess and I'll admit I've never been with a private cheat before.
So this was sort of a grey area for me :/

Before Thor blocked me he wrote:
"<Anonymous> literally talking about getting the cheat from you for free without paying."

Flabbergasted and cack-handed on the mobile-phone whilst watching Fargo S2
as it was getting intense, I mustered enough agility to write:
"NOPE"
Clyde managed to block further messages.

Before I could tell Thor he has been misinformed as I did not send the cheese and had no intention of doing so, I was going to (possibly) buy a second key for him after I've tried it out.
But it was too late.

Thor,
I undestand your caution, I did not do anything *aside from those 4 steps*
No pictures of files, no screenshots of anything.

Please don't punish me because you felt I could of posed a threat.
If nothing else I hope you have some clarity and refund me as per your word as I have received nothing back.

Kind Regards,
B#9968
Old 02/28/2020, 05:35   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have purchased it, but can you say something on discord?@iKronosFSU Why ignore me???
Old 02/28/2020, 08:06   #18

elite*gold: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by 595380335 View Post
I have purchased it, but can you say something on discord?@iKronosFSU Why ignore me???
Name?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2020, 08:16   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ what happened to refunding my payment?

refund me
Old 02/28/2020, 09:30   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ my name is Swom in iKronosFSU
@

Why don't you ignore me

i pay for you

why do you don't answer me?
Old 02/28/2020, 11:08   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
@

Why don't you ignore me

i pay for you

once u pay and send proof he will give you the status in discord channel to view/download cheese. atleast thats what he did for me
Old 02/28/2020, 11:19   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

js - proof
Old 02/28/2020, 11:35   #23

Quote:
@

Why don't you ignore me

i pay for you

this was 6 hours ago. and I told you in your ticket where to go to get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkarias7 View Post

js
You tried to share the private cheat with your friends, you'll get your refund when I get around to it. Don't do stupid ****.
Old 02/28/2020, 11:42   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did not.
How does one "Try" to share a cheat anyway. It's not like you interrupted an upload.
Completely false, because somebody got angry at you, you assumed foul play on my part. when all that happened was somebody asked for the cheat and I didn't respond to them.

So if I was to randomly message a guy and say "ye man give me the cheat cuz" I can just put them through **** like this?

Sort your stuff out, this is in no way professional and I don't appreciate you acting like I shared the cheat. I love the part where you say "friends" too. If you've gotta make it seem more outrageous it's probably because it wasn't.

I'm not doing stupid ****, I'm stating the facts. I bought the cheat, and in less than 1 hour of not being on discord I'm kicked from it. You're literally assuming the information you've got is factual despite how a multitude of people have told you otherwise.
On top of that I know there's no evidence to support the kick I received.

I'd love to hear how I'm wrong, but doesn't this sound like the exact sort of thing a scammer would pull?
Old 02/28/2020, 11:46   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am suprised how people still bother to buy this detected scam, its just so sad. Everyone knows this method
Old 02/28/2020, 11:47   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

By delaying it as long as you deem necessary that's just straight up unprofessional.

I was nothing but nice to you, and in 10 minutes (specifically after I buy from you a second time)
You kick me out, hear nothing from me and tell me the reason I got kicked AS you block me.
Which wasn't even remotely correct.
It wasn't even as if I was being mean to you at all, I was literally begging for you to think. That was it.
Old 02/28/2020, 12:47   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer
Old 02/29/2020, 02:09   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuitarZac View Post
I am suprised how people still bother to buy this detected scam, its just so sad. Everyone knows this method
Undetected for 3 weeks, not a single ban report from any of our users, even when all of these other cheats are getting detected daily. So you're just here posting nonsense on my thread when you literally have no ******* idea what you're talking about.

Literally show me one person that's been banned using my hack, one post where someone said they were banned. Thank (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliSecEd View Post
scammer
Who are you exactly? I don't know you, you haven't bought from me. Your entire post history is literally just calling people scammers. You're a strange person.
Old 02/29/2020, 03:09   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought cheat, get some broken ****. Just getting black screen and he never responded

price was to obvious its a scam nur i wanted to try- so now i have proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKronosFSU View Post
Literally show me one person that's been banned using my hack, one post where someone said they were banned. Thank (:
Maybe u should show 1 person which is a legit customer who is using "your cheat" right now.
Old 02/29/2020, 03:30   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS4 View Post
bought cheat, get some broken ****. Just getting black screen and he never responded

price was to obvious its a scam nur i wanted to try- so now i have proof

Maybe u should show 1 person which is a legit customer who is using "your cheat" right now.

Closed Thread