Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅ 🔥 [EFT PAK / TEXTURE HACK] 🔥 ✅

Discussion on ✅ 🔥 [EFT PAK / TEXTURE HACK] 🔥 ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2020, 15:01   #196 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Clutter+Grass remove doesnt remove bushes , how to fix this ?
Old 03/01/2020, 18:18   #197 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any chance I can renew my current license key without changing it? Do I need to pm or paypal you anything?
Old 03/01/2020, 18:22   #198 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewai View Post
Is there any chance I can renew my current license key without changing it? Do I need to pm or paypal you anything?
Just buy a new one, i also bought an second key
Old 03/01/2020, 19:12   #199 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there, bought today ure pak. can i ask a question here ?
-> " warning game launch iimposible! game files integrity is compromized! repair req."
Old 03/01/2020, 20:19   #200 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After the recent update, bushes aren't removed with Grass+clutter selected and some bushes/small trees are transparent pinkish purple. Some trees are also removed even tho the tree option isn't selected.
Old 03/02/2020, 03:41   #201 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Error

Hey man, used it for one day and works great! Super good on woods

Anyway, can't get it to run anymore, the cmd window opens, says loading, and then says "Access to the path 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\EFTPaks.XYZ.exe' is denied." and when i go there, there isn't anything named EFTPaks there. Any help would be amazing thanks
Old 03/02/2020, 07:14   #202 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
No big asset changes, should be fine

(I'm actually using it all day and didn't realize there was an update lol)

Topic starter please stop doing bullshit.

Do you think some girls are sitting here? And you think that we choose the color of chams to match the color of our nails? Stop that. 2 options are enough for us (Wild and PMC \ Wild, usec, bear).

You broke cement again, going to the customs, my eyes burned out. Why do this? Do you like to mock?

Trees ... Why did you do it again? Why can’t you make 2 options, remove the trees completely or how is it with you now.

Everyone already knows maps, everyone has ears, they can hear bushes, why are you complicating it? If a person is stupid like you do not twist, he will burn and be banned. Do not forget that it’s not you 1 who is doing this, but there are a lot of sellers and if they get stuck there, they’ll also close this desk.

All you need to do now:
1. 2 options - Delete all trees and bushes, - delete the nearest bushes and trees (as of now)

2. Stop adding multicolored chams.

3. Start working on removing weather effects, a visor effect in helmets and similar pleasant things.

4. STOP TO TOUCH CEMENT; it burns out eyes not only to me.

5. Think about painting some loot, for example, Paracord, data folder and the like.
Old 03/02/2020, 10:28   #203 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointnon View Post

Do you think some girls are sitting here? And you think that we choose the color of chams to match the color of our nails? Stop that. 2 options are enough for us (Wild and PMC \ Wild, usec, bear).

You broke cement again, going to the customs, my eyes burned out. Why do this? Do you like to mock?

Trees ... Why did you do it again? Why can’t you make 2 options, remove the trees completely or how is it with you now.

Everyone already knows maps, everyone has ears, they can hear bushes, why are you complicating it? If a person is stupid like you do not twist, he will burn and be banned. Do not forget that it’s not you 1 who is doing this, but there are a lot of sellers and if they get stuck there, they’ll also close this desk.

All you need to do now:
1. 2 options - Delete all trees and bushes, - delete the nearest bushes and trees (as of now)

3. Start working on removing weather effects, a visor effect in helmets and similar pleasant things.

5. Think about painting some loot, for example, Paracord, data folder and the like.
It was so painful to read this lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2020, 14:45   #204 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought will update with how I like it.

Updated: Ive used it for about an hour and I really like it so far. 8/10
Old 03/02/2020, 16:01   #205 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointnon View Post

All you need to do now:

Just use the old Settings and you wont have any problems
Old 03/02/2020, 23:11   #206 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After 2 Weeks nice working cheat got BANNED today, so its detected and u will be banned to guys enjoy it ...
Old 03/02/2020, 23:19   #207 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2020, 00:03   #208 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

RUh oh have there been some bans?
Old 03/03/2020, 00:07   #209 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yes banned ) but have alot of good moments ))
Old 03/03/2020, 00:08   #210 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Yep, I got banned earlier today according to the email I received. I haven't used the application for over 12 hours, so either the loader is detected or they have been compiling some data against some of us.

I can say the program worked really well for the eight or so days I used it, though it does appear to be detected now.
Closed Thread