Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Omnitrix EFT | 👁 Player ESP 👁 | 💎 Loot & Quest ESP 💎 | 🐱*👤 Max Skills 🐱*👤 |

Discussion on Omnitrix EFT | 👁 Player ESP 👁 | 💎 Loot & Quest ESP 💎 | 🐱*👤 Max Skills 🐱*👤 | within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Arrow Omnitrix EFT | 👁 Player ESP 👁 | 💎 Loot & Quest ESP 💎 | 🐱*👤 Max Skills 🐱*👤 |

#please remove.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2020, 02:45   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought it today and it works perfectly. Esp is good and very customizable
+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 13:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-Rep for the owner, Adding on discord took about 30min to an hour and when he friended me he said he was gonna unfriend me within the first 5 hours...
Haven't purchased the cheat as it lacks a feature mentioned that it has (no recoil) and the features that are there are very poor and Memory intensive. Price (In my opinion) is way to high for a cheat so "Unstable".

+Rep for the assuming "co-owner" (muggl#7007), had a very nice conversation with him as he showed me some of the features and mentioned that it is a work in progress cheat. He knows the cheat is unstable and missing features but says that everyday new features get added and some features may be removed (for example the no recoil).

Overall, I think its a great cheat (not having purchased it yet) but needs a price drop and should not be advertising it so early. Should also try to start a community like most cheats like this.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2020, 14:33   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekBlue View Post

-Rep for the owner, Adding on discord took about 30min to an hour and when he friended me he said he was gonna unfriend me within the first 5 hours...
Haven't purchased the cheat as it lacks a feature mentioned that it has (no recoil) and the features that are there are very poor and Memory intensive. Price (In my opinion) is way to high for a cheat so "Unstable".

+Rep for the assuming "co-owner" (muggl#7007), had a very nice conversation with him as he showed me some of the features and mentioned that it is a work in progress cheat. He knows the cheat is unstable and missing features but says that everyday new features get added and some features may be removed (for example the no recoil).

Overall, I think its a great cheat (not having purchased it yet) but needs a price drop and should not be advertising it so early. Should also try to start a community like most cheats like this.
Don't get me wron , I have unfriended you because I do not want to keep random people in my list , I have tried contacting you multiple times.I have not blocked you , you can always reach back to me.I'm really sorry for the incovnience created.Thank you for your feedback.
Old 02/08/2020, 18:05   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep Added on discord Super Fast response and delivered as soon as payment was recied Thank you so much works as intended ESP IS GREAT!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 18:05   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

buy it today. dev is a patient guy. To tell all the detail about the cheat and share screen about the cheat. You can trust him.
+rep
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2020, 20:12   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+++rep it was really nice and easy dealing with him, and really fast to respond back when you send him a message. the product is 10/10 no issues at all. thank you <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2020, 02:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought it few days ago and works fine. Also showed me how to install it all. Great Service.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 03:55   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch. Bought today through bitcoin - super helpful and patient guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 15:18   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 184
Hi, is the Item ESP valuable items only? Or can i see all items if i want to ? are there Filters ? ty
Old 02/09/2020, 16:11   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There currently only is valuable and quest items, there will be a filter added along the way!

Edit: Sorry I meant to quote the comment above^
Old 02/10/2020, 03:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good works thank you!
Old 02/10/2020, 22:09   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
still UD? might be interested
Old 02/10/2020, 22:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebreit View Post
still UD? might be interested
Just message us on Discord!
Old 02/10/2020, 23:06   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggl View Post
Just message us on Discord!
so no, it's not UD then
Closed Thread