Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💰CHEAP RUBLES - 1.7$💰 | 💰LEDX - 2$💰 | 💰CHEAP ITEMS💰

Discussion on 💰CHEAP RUBLES - 1.7$💰 | 💰LEDX - 2$💰 | 💰CHEAP ITEMS💰 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
💰CHEAP RUBLES - 1.6$💰 | 💰LEDX - 2$💰 | 💰CHEAP ITEMS💰

1.000.000 RUB = 1.6$
Red Lab Keycard = 33$
SICC Case = 6$
All Lab Keys + SICC for free = 60$
and any items for best price

I accept : Paypal , Webmoney , qiwi .

I understand that there are a lot of scammers on this forum, and I understand that there is no trust in me so we can make a deal for 1 million rubles. You pay 1 million rubles I give it to you you pay another 1 million rubles I give it to you and so on until you get the amount you need.
Also as proof I can do a screen demo via discord so you can make sure I have a lot of money

Terms of service:
1.PayPal payments must be sent as Friends & Family!
2.All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.

If interested and ready to buy add me discord - 326POWER#0396

PROOF