Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SeniorJ is a Scammer

Discussion on SeniorJ is a Scammer within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SeniorJ is a Scammer

Hi All,

I can’t find his post here but his discord name is SeniorJ#8731. He was selling a Standard account for $25 sent him the money and said he was locked out of the account so I waited then it was just lame excuses. He said he had an EOD account for sale but would be extra $25. Me being silly said sure and sent him the money. So I sent it and it says oh I’m out I’ll send it later. 6hrs later nothing. Makes excuses such as I’m out with my friends drunk. And he can’t send me a refund or change the account password. But he can decline my payment request on PayPal.

Can a Mod contact me for proof that he is scammer and he can be banned.

Thanks
Old 02/01/2020, 20:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
That's a big rip though and you kinda fell for it, sorry to hear that. @ I guess it should be moved to support section.
Old 02/01/2020, 20:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreamoN View Post
That's a big rip though and you kinda fell for it, sorry to hear that. @ I guess it should be moved to support section.
Indeed. Just wanted to let other people know. I can’t find his OG post here.

Update:

So got ****** that I posted this and send me “account details”

However none of the username works and the email details neither.

When I try to login to gmail said it doesn’t even exist. Why would he even bother to send me these. Then he blocked me weirdo

Tags
scammer