Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel]

Discussion on SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/20/2021, 21:54   #571 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am very interested, but also hesitating on the fact that there is a chance to get banned, and they also ban Hardware if they detect something which i really don't want to. If it ever comes in the future that it is detected, is everyone getting banned that used it? How could it even be possible to be detected and ban wave everyone using the cheat. I have some questioning happening in my head that stops me from buying it.
Old 01/21/2021, 21:35   #572

elite*gold: 3049
The Black Market: 125/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior00800 View Post
I am very interested, but also hesitating on the fact that there is a chance to get banned, and they also ban Hardware if they detect something which i really don't want to. If it ever comes in the future that it is detected, is everyone getting banned that used it? How could it even be possible to be detected and ban wave everyone using the cheat. I have some questioning happening in my head that stops me from buying it.
Hey there, If you are banned they will hwid ban your hdd/ssds in pc at time of ban. At that point you would have to replace them.

Or you can use our spoofer (Separate detection vector) to spoof your current hwid every pc boot.

There is a ban risk with our product and everyone using it would be banned if the product is detected. That being said we will be 7 months undetected on the 28th with our solution.
Old 01/22/2021, 01:30   #573 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Well doesn't seem DMA took off like expected due to the bans. That's a fact. Even other competitors like DamnCheaters tried DMA and i havn't seen them advertising or anything.

Who is the best doesn't matter. Every provider has their own set of customers. Clutch has always been the cheapest provider so i'll give them that.
DC made quite a bit of money off of pre-orders for the Raptor DMA I'd say that DMA took off pretty well. Only Issues are custom firmware however pretty easy solution for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
Me and slate arent buddies but ill give him credit, not honoring old lifetime is a requirement to keep the security of a memory tool bypass. "Lifetime" means the lifetime of the product, not the user. He isnt scamming anyone, hes making sure his tool doesnt get ****** by battleye every two days.
So you aren't buddies but he sells your product???
Old 01/22/2021, 02:04   #574 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temper24 View Post
DC made quite a bit of money off of pre-orders for the Raptor DMA I'd say that DMA took off pretty well. Only Issues are custom firmware however pretty easy solution for that.

I sell his product? Huh? I sell my own product :P
Old 01/22/2021, 02:09   #575 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
I sell his product? Huh? I sell my own product :P
Not sure if you misread. I said he sells your. Slate is not a developer he's a reseller.
Old 01/22/2021, 07:49   #576

Quote:
Not sure if you misread. I said he sells your. Slate is not a developer he's a reseller.
I'm not a reseller because you can't buy my product anywhere else (I do have a Chinese partner who works through me however.)

Just because i'm not a developer does not mean i'm a reseller. But you can hate all you want. Haters gonna hate.

SlateHub's development team can only be found at SlateHub in correlation to this product. If you are unable to grasp that concept then i can only say, "Bless your heart."

Quote:
Smurdaware is a respectful competitor. We aren't associated with each other in anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2021, 17:00   #577 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
I'm not a reseller because you can't buy my product anywhere else (I do have a Chinese partner who works through me however.)

Just because i'm not a developer does not mean i'm a reseller. But you can hate all you want. Haters gonna hate.

SlateHub's development team can only be found at SlateHub in correlation to this product. If you are unable to grasp that concept then i can only say, "Bless your heart."

Smurdaware is a respectful competitor. We aren't associated with each other in anyway.
I am quite capable of grasping the concept that you yourself can not code, and sell an eft radar that you did not make. Same radar that caused you to lose rights to sell pubg radar? Or was that another one?

However not hating I didn't say your product was trash. I said you didn't code it.
Old 01/22/2021, 18:36   #578 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i think your insane insider knowledge is not needed in a sale thread. your knifesharp conclusions are needed somewhere...else.
Old 01/23/2021, 06:16   #579

Quote:
I am quite capable of grasping the concept that you yourself can not code, and sell an eft radar that you did not make. Same radar that caused you to lose rights to sell pubg radar? Or was that another one?

However not hating I didn't say your product was trash. I said you didn't code it.
And?
Old 01/24/2021, 00:26   #580 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10

Can vouch. Easy install and ease of use whilst gaming. Real friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 19:25   #581 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have buyed some hours ago

have buyed some hours ago how get the code?
Old 02/02/2021, 05:31   #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrixGamin View Post
have buyed some hours ago how get the code?
You were taken care of I believe (similar discord name order was filled at least.) Let me know if not.
Old 02/05/2021, 10:15   #583 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great

Works great, easy to setup, and admins helpful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2021, 18:21   #584 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is your only payment option through bitcoin?
Old 02/15/2021, 07:18   #585 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can I pay with PayPal?