Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel]

Discussion on SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/16/2021, 20:07   #556 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

We bought 2 lifetime radar licenses for 600 euros. Seller promised support of the product. Two months later the tarkov developers made a new encryption and the seller could not continue to support their software. Seller disappeared leaving everyone unanswered, returned after a long time with a similar product. It has the same functionality. In fact, an update of the old product. We ask the author for a test license for like a month or a week, then he blocked me in discord. Screenshot is attached. I highly not recommend the seller. If you want make a buy, try minimal licenses. This product have a huge risks of permanent ban, and you have to spend 150$ to test that.

The seller just turned out to be a greedy fraudster.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2021, 08:19   #557 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Go **** yourself ******. I'll swim down your river of tears.

You bought the packet radar lifetime. This is a different product using a kernel driver bypass. I've explained it to you and you are unable to grasp the concept.

Feel free to tweet BSG and ask them to reverse packet encryption.

Cool customer focus, think before you work with this fa**ot

You must to support the product, by calling it a little different, doesn't make it new stupid animal

Plus, we asked you to give us some tests, we are customers who have money, and if you gave us a try, we would continue to buy from you. But you showed your ******* face.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2021, 08:26   #558

elite*gold: 437
The Black Market: 125/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasmaniak View Post
Cool customer focus, think before you work with this fa**ot
Old 01/17/2021, 12:50   #559 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good product, got me kappa and some tight boypuss . i recommend if u wanna **** on everyones man ++++
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2021, 13:54   #560 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Terrible radar, very poor tech support. Technical support can simply ignore any problem on your side. In the end, you will just get banned. I do not recommend this radar. Look towards the competitors, there are much better solutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfidelity View Post
I remember i bought lifetime.. was great.. then a detection wave happened and i was no longer a "Lifetime" user.

Recommend someone look at the other setups with DMA instead.

To clear some additional information up - Slate does not develop his own hacks. He has developers that work for him - when a new developer came on and the memory DMA cheat came out the old non DMA setup was no longer supported and everyone that bought that one got SACKED.

So you bought a lifetime sub? Doesn't matter get ****** / scammed.

I recommend Clutch Solutions.
A thousand pluses to this gentleman! Clutch Solutions awesome team
Old 01/17/2021, 14:43   #561 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks like a scam to me.

Sold lifetime licences of a radar for EFT for 600 EURO and after that BSG added encryption to packets.

Release a "new EFT radar" thats a "whole different product" and you're no lifetime anymore and have to pay again.

Dude, are you serious?

I would look for another radar provider, since this one seems to be a greedy *******.
Old 01/17/2021, 16:08   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytezz View Post
Looks like a scam to me.

Sold lifetime licences of a radar for EFT for 600 EURO and after that BSG added encryption to packets.

Release a "new EFT radar" thats a "whole different product" and you're no lifetime anymore and have to pay again.

Dude, are you serious?

I would look for another radar provider, since this one seems to be a greedy bastard.
Packet reading radar verse memory reading radar with a custom kernel bypass are two different things. The price difference was 69 euro a month vs now 150 USD a month.

We don't offer lifetime anymore as well since customers are unable to understand what lifetime of the product means.

We have plenty of customers. Don't need you

EDIT:
About Lifetime packet radar users:

Just so you understand as it was said a lot of times before.

Packet radar IS NOT a memory Reader radar.
While UI looks same the rest is not.

It's a whole different product with a completely different code under the hood.
It is being developed by different people who try to put their best to make it good and secure, therefore price is higher as it involves more engineering that ever before.

Packet Radar was cheaper due to being 100% safe and less effort to make it UD, as there was no actions required.

Looking at the current monthly price vs packet radar lifetime, it's completely wrong to compare prices and ask for a lifetime for a new product as well.
And when you were to decide whether to pay monthly vs lifetime, it was made sure everyone understands that at some point packets will be encrypted, be it next day from purchase date or maybe even a year. But everyone understood that it will eventually end. It was made clear.

To keep previous lifetime packet radar customers happy, we did a discount for them so they could buy a new product with a decent discount and try the new one for a lot cheaper that the rest of the userbase and decide wheter they like it or not.

If you didn't pay attention to our announcements, didn't play or cheat during that period, it only your own fault.

If you miss retail store discounts, do you ask them to give you discount because you missed it? Guess not and if you do, you perfectly know where they would tell you to go...

So don't make yourself special here either, you're not and will never be. Stop being part of a snowflake generation and grow up already.

We do care about our userbase and do a lot to try to help them and keep them happy and which is more important - BAN SAFE.

But a life advice for you, don't consider our benevolence and politeness as a weakness or a permission to be impudent and that it gives you right to demand goods you don't have rights to.

If BSG ever decides to remove encryption we will happily bring packet radar back and old users will be able to use it no problem, given the have lifetime or sub.

And as for bad tech support. Ban safety requires you to read tutorials, if you don't understand them, you can always ask for help in a chat, sometimes it takes longer sometimes faster, community is very helpful.
Our guides are made sure they are 100% working if followed right. And if we ask you to do something, we expect you do to it and not lie to us as it makes it harder to troubleshoot you.
And if all you do is complain and abuse our tech support instead of following direct orders and keeping playing or being retarded eventually at some point that pointless conversation ends as we can not help one who doesn't want to receive help but just wants to be special and being spoonfeed and where babisitter holds his hands.
Sorry, we have a product for those, who can click more than one 'iButton' and who doesn't think different.

If you personally don't like how we handle user support, you can always go and buy cheaper products from our competitors who will definitely lick your ass to get money from you for a product that will eventually get you banned.
Old 01/19/2021, 16:34   #563 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Packet reading radar verse memory reading radar with a custom kernel bypass are two different things. The price difference was 69 euro a month vs now 150 USD a month.

We don't offer lifetime anymore as well since customers are unable to understand what lifetime of the product means.

We have plenty of customers. Don't need you

EDIT:
About Lifetime packet radar users:

Just so you understand as it was said a lot of times before.

Packet radar IS NOT a memory Reader radar.
While UI looks same the rest is not.

It's a whole different product with a completely different code under the hood.
It is being developed by different people who try to put their best to make it good and secure, therefore price is higher as it involves more engineering that ever before.

Packet Radar was cheaper due to being 100% safe and less effort to make it UD, as there was no actions required.

Looking at the current monthly price vs packet radar lifetime, it's completely wrong to compare prices and ask for a lifetime for a new product as well.
And when you were to decide whether to pay monthly vs lifetime, it was made sure everyone understands that at some point packets will be encrypted, be it next day from purchase date or maybe even a year. But everyone understood that it will eventually end. It was made clear.

To keep previous lifetime packet radar customers happy, we did a discount for them so they could buy a new product with a decent discount and try the new one for a lot cheaper that the rest of the userbase and decide wheter they like it or not.

If you didn't pay attention to our announcements, didn't play or cheat during that period, it only your own fault.

If you miss retail store discounts, do you ask them to give you discount because you missed it? Guess not and if you do, you perfectly know where they would tell you to go...

So don't make yourself special here either, you're not and will never be. Stop being part of a snowflake generation and grow up already.

We do care about our userbase and do a lot to try to help them and keep them happy and which is more important - BAN SAFE.

But a life advice for you, don't consider our benevolence and politeness as a weakness or a permission to be impudent and that it gives you right to demand goods you don't have rights to.

If BSG ever decides to remove encryption we will happily bring packet radar back and old users will be able to use it no problem, given the have lifetime or sub.

And as for bad tech support. Ban safety requires you to read tutorials, if you don't understand them, you can always ask for help in a chat, sometimes it takes longer sometimes faster, community is very helpful.
Our guides are made sure they are 100% working if followed right. And if we ask you to do something, we expect you do to it and not lie to us as it makes it harder to troubleshoot you.
And if all you do is complain and abuse our tech support instead of following direct orders and keeping playing or being retarded eventually at some point that pointless conversation ends as we can not help one who doesn't want to receive help but just wants to be special and being spoonfeed and where babisitter holds his hands.
Sorry, we have a product for those, who can click more than one 'iButton' and who doesn't think different.

If you personally don't like how we handle user support, you can always go and buy cheaper products from our competitors who will definitely lick your ass to get money from you for a product that will eventually get you banned.

Making yourself look real good with a post like this. Your product is also way more expensive than the competition who offer both what you offer, memory based acquisition via software bypass and also DMA options as well.

Customer service is #1 and basically bitching out old customers that got screwed makes you look great.
Old 01/20/2021, 05:21   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Making yourself look real good with a post like this. Your product is also way more expensive than the competition who offer both what you offer, memory based acquisition via software bypass and also DMA options as well.

Customer service is #1 and basically ******** out old customers that got screwed makes you look great.
I don't care how we look at a PR level. You are welcome to buy from our competitors.

DMA is not a valid solution. They have been banned every month. Even Kenion was upset about how unreliable DMA is against BE. They stream a DMA Module randomly 1-2x a month and ban whoever is currently playing. They can't bypass that.

We are the only provider that actually is over 6 1/2 months with no bans. Our userbase is extremely happy and they all get treated properly.

The only unhappy customers are previous customers who expected their Packet Radar lifetime to carry over to the Memory radar (that's 2-3x higher in price and has no lifetime option.)

As far as PR goes, we are currently well over the intended amount of users and i have no care how many go to our competitors. We still get new users daily despite how angry all of you Clutch customers are at us.
Old 01/20/2021, 07:06   #565 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't care how we look at a PR level. You are welcome to buy from our competitors.

DMA is not a valid solution. They have been banned every month. Even Kenion was upset about how unreliable DMA is against BE. They stream a DMA Module randomly 1-2x a month and ban whoever is currently playing. They can't bypass that.

We are the only provider that actually is over 6 1/2 months with no bans. Our userbase is extremely happy and they all get treated properly.

The only unhappy customers are previous customers who expected their Packet Radar lifetime to carry over to the Memory radar (that's 2-3x higher in price and has no lifetime option.)

As far as PR goes, we are currently well over the intended amount of users and i have no care how many go to our competitors. We still get new users daily despite how angry all of you Clutch customers are at us.

Ill pre-face I'm not a radar customer of you or any of your customers, I use Siro's solution when I do play, but "stream a module 1-2x a month?" with custom firmware, and spoofed IDs/config spaces there is really only TLP Packets to reveal a screamer/DMA device and BE does not utilize this, Faceit/ESEA will do it on suspected users. it would be talked about more frequently as TLP Packets destroy your resources and your FPS drops to 10FPS. AFAIK I know people got banned (even some high level Faceit players did) last August'ish when they used the master abort code attack.

But these "stream a module" I've never heard of if you could expouse on it. @s do you guys have bans twice a month from DMA customers?

I will admit TLP Packets are a serious issue for DMA but BE does not and I cannot see them doing it.

Either way I wish you well on your endeavors.
Old 01/20/2021, 18:55   #566

Quote:
Ill pre-face I'm not a radar customer of you or any of your customers, I use Siro's solution when I do play, but "stream a module 1-2x a month?" with custom firmware, and spoofed IDs/config spaces there is really only TLP Packets to reveal a screamer/DMA device and BE does not utilize this, Faceit/ESEA will do it on suspected users. it would be talked about more frequently as TLP Packets destroy your resources and your FPS drops to 10FPS. AFAIK I know people got banned (even some high level Faceit players did) last August'ish when they used the master abort code attack.

But these "stream a module" I've never heard of if you could expouse on it. @s do you guys have bans twice a month from DMA customers?

I will admit TLP Packets are a serious issue for DMA but BE does not and I cannot see them doing it.

Either way I wish you well on your endeavors.
I wouldn't expect an honest response. Clutch is advertising 1 year no ban despite being banned on KVM, DMA (multiple times) and now offering a driver solution. All they care about is making money, not being honest to customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2021, 19:08   #567 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I wouldn't expect an honest response. Clutch is advertising 1 year no ban despite being banned on KVM, DMA (multiple times) and now offering a driver solution. All they care about is making money, not being honest to customers.
Not big on the radar scene but I'd figure they have a shitload of customers we'd hear waaay more people on here losing their **** if their solutions caught that many bans.

Again I've heard good stuff about you, Clutch, and Shmurda so I can't really say who is "the best".

As it stands a properly done DMA solution on BE is absolutely safe. If they start raping people with TLP Packets then DMA can be quite useless.
Old 01/20/2021, 19:14   #568

Quote:
Not big on the radar scene but I'd figure they have a shitload of customers we'd hear waaay more people on here losing their **** if their solutions caught that many bans.

Again I've heard good stuff about you, Clutch, and Shmurda so I can't really say who is "the best".

As it stands a properly done DMA solution on BE is absolutely safe. If they start raping people with TLP Packets then DMA can be quite useless.
Well doesn't seem DMA took off like expected due to the bans. That's a fact. Even other competitors like DamnCheaters tried DMA and i havn't seen them advertising or anything.

Who is the best doesn't matter. Every provider has their own set of customers. Clutch has always been the cheapest provider so i'll give them that.
Old 01/20/2021, 19:14   #569 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytezz View Post
Looks like a scam to me.

Dude, are you serious?

I would look for another radar provider, since this one seems to be a greedy *******.
Me and slate arent buddies but ill give him credit, not honoring old lifetime is a requirement to keep the security of a memory tool bypass. "Lifetime" means the lifetime of the product, not the user. He isnt scamming anyone, hes making sure his tool doesnt get ****** by battleye every two days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2021, 19:29   #570 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Well doesn't seem DMA took off like expected due to the bans. That's a fact. Even other competitors like DamnCheaters tried DMA and i havn't seen them advertising or anything.

Who is the best doesn't matter. Every provider has their own set of customers. Clutch has always been the cheapest provider so i'll give them that.
I believe both of these providers thought they could just use pcileech/DMA without custom firmware and spoofing IDs and probably got a bunch of people banned lol. One thing I can tell you, this custom board the RaptorDMA and the one Clutch hasn't announced yet that they are charging more for or as much as Lambda Concept's screamer is just a piece of **** public DMA board schematic.

I mean Faceit has to use TLP Packets to reveal a well done DMA setup so it does work fine on BE. I think it doesn't "take off" because you have to buy a 300euro device before you can even try it.

Yeah people losing their **** over lifetime are insane, it's lifetime of the cheat not you owe me all your new cheats. Don't buy lifetime if you have more than double digit IQ.
Thanks
1 User