Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel]

Discussion on SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/10/2020, 15:54   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+Vouch. Great product bought 14 days with BTC, followed the tutorial and no problems (VPN method), just had to restart the radar pc a couple of times. Used it for about 10 raids no big issues, works just as intended. Some issues I've encountered was a scav marked as a PMC on the radar. Sometimes PMCs are shown as not moving on the radar but they are ingame or are not in the right position but these issues are probably due to lag (happened only once or twice). Overall 9 / 10
Old 02/10/2020, 16:57   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can the radar run on a ****** office laptop? i dont want a second PC in my room it would look stupid

(i have an 11,6" Notebook whit Intel Celeron N3060 (1,6 GHz) 2 Cores and 2 GB Ram )
Old 02/10/2020, 21:53   #78

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreaker94 View Post
can the radar run on a ****** office laptop? i dont want a second PC in my room it would look stupid

(i have an 11,6" Notebook whit Intel Celeron N3060 (1,6 GHz) 2 Cores and 2 GB Ram )
Yeah should work fine.
Old 02/10/2020, 21:54   #79 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was a beta tester for this and been using it ever since. Was tired of losing accounts every couple weeks using other hacks. This is the real deal. You wont be as *** like as a wallhacker but you'll be pretty **** close. Being undetectable is too nice to pass up. Slate is awesome and throws updates out like candy at a parade. Definitely worth it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2020, 22:08   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Yeah should work fine.
thanks for the answer, then you will have a new customer soon. I just have to find out how this BC works. But i have time.
Old 02/11/2020, 00:29   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used Slate's Radar product for PUBG almost a year ago. Was always wondering when he'd come up with this for EFT. Guess it took the loot drop event to get enough people playing.

I'll give this a solid 7/10. Setup is easy if you follow the instructions. People are going to have issues because they rush into it and skip a step, but when it works - it usually works pretty good.

Maps are meh, but you can tell your position relative to everyone else and it generally does a good job of keeping track of that. Wish the maps were a bit cleaner honestly. I don't need to know where all the extracts and loot caches are - I just want a normal map.

Recent issues have cropped up where the Reserve map gets flipped. And occasionally, my player cursor disappears on Shoreline, but everyone else still shows and I can figure out where I am based off of landmarks.

If you're familiar with EFT and want something to avoid or get into fights, this is the tool you want. Looking forward to the updates.
Old 02/11/2020, 00:36   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUBNUBNUB0012 View Post
Used Slate's Radar product for PUBG almost a year ago. Was always wondering when he'd come up with this for EFT. Guess it took the loot drop event to get enough people playing.

I'll give this a solid 7/10. Setup is easy if you follow the instructions. People are going to have issues because they rush into it and skip a step, but when it works - it usually works pretty good.

Maps are meh, but you can tell your position relative to everyone else and it generally does a good job of keeping track of that. Wish the maps were a bit cleaner honestly. I don't need to know where all the extracts and loot caches are - I just want a normal map.

Recent issues have cropped up where the Reserve map gets flipped. And occasionally, my player cursor disappears on Shoreline, but everyone else still shows and I can figure out where I am based off of landmarks.

If you're familiar with EFT and want something to avoid or get into fights, this is the tool you want. Looking forward to the updates.
Thanks for a solid review. Will take notice of the issues and have them worked on.
Old 02/11/2020, 00:41   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[QUOTE=muggl;37931084]Bought 15 days via BTC, will report back.

"I eventually got help via TeamViewer."

you ****** up big no no. might be a legit seller but be care full :m ofo::mof o:lol
Old 02/11/2020, 02:08   #84 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using this for around 10 days now. It's the first radar I have used, and I won't go back to ESP, aimbots, or anything like that again. Radar for life!

Anyway, I know what I am doing when it comes down to sniffing packets on the network and this technique is simple and ingenious. Setup a 2nd PC that's running npcap, VPN to that PC from your gaming PC, and play. Your network traffic is routed via the 2nd PC running the radar, so don't use wifi if possible otherwise you'll have increase latency. I started off using a VMware Workstation VM, then switched to a 2nd PC. Slate can confirm, but I wouldn't run it in a VM on the gaming PC. While it is technically possible, and zero chance of being detected, BSG have started kicking legit players that have a VM running on the gaming PC. Again, nothing to do with the radar, as BSG know they can't do anything about it.

As for the radar itself, had a few issues with player positioning originally but it has been getting regular updates and it works really well now. I run it on my 2nd monitor, fullscreen! The maps are not that nice to look at, but it serves a purpose. I guess the challenge with the sexier maps that can be found, is they are not to scale so will cause issues.

Only one thing I would like to see, and that is a health marker for the other players. Not even sure if that is possible, but being able to see if someone is low on health or bleeding out would be fun.

9/10 - Will definate use this for a long time yet!
Old 02/11/2020, 04:05   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Slate#2065 has hired a samurai to slay all friend requests.
No longer accepting?
Old 02/11/2020, 06:30   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueavocado View Post
Slate#2065 has hired a samurai to slay all friend requests.
No longer accepting?
You need to join the server on website, then you can DM me. I don't want hundreds of friends requests.
Old 02/11/2020, 08:29   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Very clever way around "bypassing" anti-cheat. Works really well and is updated often with improvements and suggested features from its users. Def a +Rep from me. Dev is also a very nice guy with helping setup and use it even willing to teamviewer the setup (So long as you actually attempted the tutorial of course)
Old 02/11/2020, 10:02   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+++REP.

Good people and good cheat.
Old 02/11/2020, 12:30   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I hope I didnt missed the question allrdy answered but can I use it on a MacBook or does it have to be a 2nd Windows pc?
Old 02/11/2020, 12:43   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How does the bitcoin purchase works? Do i have to setup a wallet and buy BTC from somewhere or what?