Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unfair Game] ❤️Escape From Tarkov Cheat ❤️ ✅UNDETECTED✅Player/Item ESP & Aimbot🔥🔥🔥

Discussion on [Unfair Game] ❤️Escape From Tarkov Cheat ❤️ ✅UNDETECTED✅Player/Item ESP & Aimbot🔥🔥🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/20/2020, 04:26   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineller View Post
Thanks for the reply. I purchased yesterday - first play session was great. Will update if anything happens.
Thoughts so far? Thinking of trying it mainly for the "Legit Play" version.
Old 06/20/2020, 05:32   #152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does the hwid spoofer work?
Old 06/20/2020, 05:45   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftzz View Post
it says detected under their status page. Just use Kiwi, what I use.
Old 06/20/2020, 10:12   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlozsew View Post
Thoughts so far? Thinking of trying it mainly for the "Legit Play" version.

I'm still not banned and have been raging the past few days. However I could be marked already and get banned with the next wave no one knows.

I like the features so far though normal aimbot isn't as good as silent aim but I am happy with it overall.
Old 06/20/2020, 12:58   #155

elite*gold: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftzz View Post
Hello @,
Our hwid spoofer is down please use different spoofer.
You can see status at
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineller View Post
I'm still not banned and have been raging the past few days. However I could be marked already and get banned with the next wave no one knows.

I like the features so far though normal aimbot isn't as good as silent aim but I am happy with it overall.
Hello @,
Do not worry we had no ban reports in past 4 months. Also there is no report system for EFT so manual bans are too rare.
Old 06/20/2020, 19:29   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 420
hi, i would like to buy the product. i am registered on the HP. wanted to try it for 1 week. read that paypal makes a reseller, which unfortunately does not answer. further i am a bit confused, if i want to take 1 week is 80$ and 70 fot 7days would i pay 150?

Greetings
Old 06/20/2020, 19:56   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alright this is my thoughts so far.

This has to be one of the most complete hack I’ve ever seen, ESP is on point, visuals does not hinder on my gaming laptop performance and aimbot does not fail when needed. The one thing it really needs is a proper items ESP but what we have right now works! I’ve raged for almost 12 hours but will post an update if it last UD.

On mayor thing is the waiting time for payment, if you can go with bitcoin do it, I had to wait a full day for PayPal, which is understandable since there’s only one guy and I’m sure he sleeps **** and eats like the rest of us.

A+ on this one! If all is good I will be coming more often here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2020, 21:56   #158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I’m guessing this isn’t slot based?
Old 06/20/2020, 23:19   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusNek View Post
hi, i would like to buy the product. i am registered on the HP. wanted to try it for 1 week. read that paypal makes a reseller, which unfortunately does not answer. further i am a bit confused, if i want to take 1 week is 80$ and 70 fot 7days would i pay 150?

Greetings
Hello @,
There is a renewal discount. One week is 80$ at first purcahase when you renew your sub its 70$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRJoe View Post
I’m guessing this isn’t slot based?
Hello @,
We dont give any numbers about slots, we do stop new sales if we decide number of users come to a number which can create risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2020, 02:22   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

3 Bans in 2 weeks. Not really mad, just a case of bad timing. Unfair is getting targeted by BE. This is unfortunately the name of the game.

Luckily the dev hasn't given up. He pauses the sub. I give him respect, he updates the status everytime. Hopefully we can be UD for a few weeks. Keep up the good work.

If you want something completely UD need to private and not public.
Old 06/21/2020, 02:25   #161 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry for the rude response as getting banned does that lmao.

They were UD for 4 months and being that UD for that long says a lot. They are now UD again only after a couple days of it being down. Like I said on my review on their site, its a 10/10 cheat but unlucky that I joined late and got the ban wave.

Glad to see it up again!!!
Old 06/21/2020, 03:38   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mehmet is one of the best owners you'll meet very kind when helping with my situation would definitely recommend if you want a friendly community!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2020, 01:28   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlozsew View Post
I doubt this has been UD for over 4 months.

Just got banned after 2 days of usage with "raging". KD was a 7 and survival rate was 52% so those stats aren't insane. No way manual ban. Also was spoofing with fresh install of windows.

Wouldn't buy again lmao
Hello @,
We were undetected over 4 months which is longest rate in market currently. At saturday we had some ban reports and we instantly paused timers and paused new sales. We also pushed an update in next few hours and started public tests. After we made sure its fully undetected again you can keep using sorry about the issue. Also we are currently working on a private version.
Old 06/23/2020, 01:35   #164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair Game View Post
Hello @,
We were undetected over 4 months which is longest rate in market currently. At saturday we had some ban reports and we instantly paused timers and paused new sales. We also pushed an update in next few hours and started public tests. After we made sure its fully undetected again you can keep using sorry about the issue. Also we are currently working on a private version.
No need to apologize, I was too ignorant about getting banned and didn't understand that you guys were literally UD for 4 months lmao which says a lot. I was too quick to talk **** :/ Crazy how everything is up and running again, cant wait to use it!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 19:13   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
is there a Discord?