Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BattlEye Hardware Spoofer

Discussion on BattlEye Hardware Spoofer within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BattlEye Hardware Spoofer

Hi Pvpers,

I am looking for a BattlEye Hardware Spoofer wich is compatible with Escape from Tarkov.

Leave all your information regarding your product (or where i can get it) below.

I won't reply to Private Messages and i only deal with people that have made 10 succesfull trades without negatives.

Thanks!
Invixy

Old 12/30/2019, 02:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invixy View Post
Hi Pvpers,

I am looking for a BattlEye Hardware Spoofer wich is compatible with Escape from Tarkov.

Leave all your information regarding your product (or where i can get it) below.

I won't reply to Private Messages and i only deal with people that have made 10 succesfull trades without negatives.

Thanks!
Invixy

Got 2 HWID Spoofer for sell. 1 is from Kedira / Aridek its Lifetime for $50 and the other one is from my Partner which is for customers (people with active sub) 20 / Month and for non-customers 30 / Month

Old 12/30/2019, 19:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
Got 2 HWID Spoofer for sell. 1 is from Kedira / Aridek its Lifetime for $50 and the other one is from my Partner which is for customers (people with active sub) 20 / Month and for non-customers 30 / Month
What are the chances of getting banned again after spoof?

How am i being spoofed? Do i have to run the spoof when playing EFT, how does it work?

You have anyone that can back up your claims? For example customers that use/used this spoofer? Vouchers?

Thanks
Invixy
Old 12/31/2019, 03:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Arrow

Quote:
What are the chances of getting banned again after spoof?

How am i being spoofed? Do i have to run the spoof when playing EFT, how does it work?

You have anyone that can back up your claims? For example customers that use/used this spoofer? Vouchers?

Thanks
Invixy
Im selling Kedira / Aridek's spoofer since the beginning of 2019. Heres my old thread of it since i normally only sell it to my customers:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...eye-games.html

Old 12/31/2019, 11:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
Im selling Kedira / Aridek's spoofer since the beginning of 2019. Heres my old thread of it since i normally only sell it to my customers:

Yea im sorry i wanted to consider you again after you got me banned on EFT with your detected Cozmo cheat but your threads and your previous customers reviews make me think you're a scam for real. I rather not buy anything from you.

PS. The spoofer you're selling i got for free from a EPVP member. This includes Kedira, Asthetic, Oblivion & Ninja spoofer. People like you, selling free stuff, is whats wrong with this community. I hope you learn from your methods and start being a decent human being.

Thanks anyway. Have a nice day
Invixy
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/03/2020, 18:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 101
Quote:

Yea im sorry i wanted to consider you again after you got me banned on EFT with your detected Cozmo cheat but your threads and your previous customers reviews make me think you're a scam for real. I rather not buy anything from you.

PS. The spoofer you're selling i got for free from a EPVP member. This includes Kedira, Asthetic, Oblivion & Ninja spoofer. People like you, selling free stuff, is whats wrong with this community. I hope you learn from your methods and start being a decent human being.

Thanks anyway. Have a nice day
Invixy
I am pretty sure the Spoofers you mentioned are detected too against BattlEye
Old 01/06/2020, 22:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief343 View Post
I am pretty sure the Spoofers you mentioned are detected too against BattlEye
Aridek's spoofer works just fine.
Old 01/07/2020, 08:10   #8

Still searching for a spoofer!

Invixy
Old 01/09/2020, 17:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

searching too
Old 01/10/2020, 03:52   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
hit me up i'll hook u up

« Kinda cheap items/roubles (Paypal only) | ESP Cheat only »