Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[$50]✅ Physical Serial Spoofer (Remove EFT BAN)

Discussion on [$50]✅ Physical Serial Spoofer (Remove EFT BAN) within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/18/2020, 05:44   #31

elite*gold: 112

AridekVM Final 17/01/2020 Update Notes:

[#] What's new?

- Entirely refurbished system
- Optimized cleaner, should work in a less invasive way
- New virtualization system
- Enhanced security system
- Added checks

[+] SALES are closed for now, please don't insist, soon news.

AridekVM, when security matters
Old 01/21/2020, 14:55   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedira View Post

AridekVM Final 17/01/2020 Update Notes:

[#] What's new?

- Entirely refurbished system
- Optimized cleaner, should work in a less invasive way
- New virtualization system
- Enhanced security system
- Added checks

[+] SALES are closed for now, please don't insist, soon news.

AridekVM, when security matters
I vouched for this guy but having now spent a little time using the spoofer and being banned, the fact that he’s never online to even answer support tickets and deleted them without a reply, I even pm’d him. Wish I never bought it and won’t use it again now. Waste of money.

The guys more bothered about getting people to donate to save trees than his own customers..
Old 01/22/2020, 19:01   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRJoe View Post
I vouched for this guy but having now spent a little time using the spoofer and being banned, the fact that he’s never online to even answer support tickets and deleted them without a reply, I even pm’d him. Wish I never bought it and won’t use it again now. Waste of money.

The guys more bothered about getting people to donate to save trees than his own customers..
He also "STOPS SALES" acting like hes doing something good, but in truth he stops the sales for maybe 24 hours then opens it again lmao.

My friend had issues with this spoofer a while back, and was treated like a idiot by Aridek.. One note, don't use public spoofers at all because most of them are detected or will be soon enough.
Old 01/22/2020, 21:48   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kedira /Aridek whatever he wants to call himself has been trash for a long time. So many people have been banned using his spoofer. It's usually out of date or jujst not working.
Old 02/10/2020, 19:15   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Kedira /Aridek whatever he wants to call himself has been trash for a long time. So many people have been banned using his spoofer. It's usually out of date or jujst not working.
Using alternative versions of my product will not really make you able to play again, moreover I am the only provider that refunds the money if the product does not work, we hit the goal behind the security goal every day, I interrupt the sales to make donations for the world.

Dont say things that u dont know.

We got more than 2000 users, biggest compnay online since 2018... what u want more?

It's very impolite to say that I don't know how to do what I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by getCheese View Post
He also "STOPS SALES" acting like hes doing something good, but in truth he stops the sales for maybe 24 hours then opens it again lmao.

My friend had issues with this spoofer a while back, and was treated like a idiot by Aridek.. One note, don't use public spoofers at all because most of them are detected or will be soon enough.
Tell me where i opened again. Sells is closed since last month, i just do now good donations, is just look my website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2020, 14:01   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

working?
Old 03/16/2020, 14:59   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i wanna buy is it out of stock ?
Old 04/15/2020, 07:54   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't buy he deleted his discord and blocked every customer.
Old 04/15/2020, 10:37   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopyloop5 View Post
Don't buy he deleted his discord and blocked every customer.
True. I`m a customer. Kedira sells detected spoofer.
Old 05/14/2020, 15:41   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im an user of aridekVm, discord disapeared, we have 0 infos, dunno whats happening, hope its not an exitscam...
Old 05/14/2020, 18:31   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lmao this mans is still posting about his spoofer that doesnt work xD i bought this 2 years ago when it went under the name Kedira, which is Aridek backwards........Bought it for siege and rust, worked for neither of them, tried it on fortnite, also didnt work. Tried to contact him for a good 6 months, but between the constant discord changes and server removals, it was insanely hard to get a hold of him. Eventually did, he couldnt work out why it wouldnt work on my PC and also didnt give me a refund. Same thing happened to my friend, we both got it at the same time.
Old 05/14/2020, 18:36   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this work for a faceit ban ?
Old 06/04/2020, 20:45   #43

I think I owe everyone satisfaction about my disappearance so I am writing a short text explaining it.

In the last days of AridekVM I had some particular problems in my life, I had already closed sales and dedicated all "new sales" to donations destined to global problems that we were going through at the moment, about $8000 were donated directly to the website from famous NGOs, like "Plant a tree ( Australia )" and "Anike Foundation ( Africa people )", we were successful in both donations and ended the month very well. As time went by I got my Discord server banned, and that caused me a certain discouragement due to everything that was going on at the time, however, ALL complaints opened on PAYPAL, including users who bought my product 6 months ALL got REFUNDED.

I apologize for the disappearance and I'm coming back with news, but out of the spoofer area, I'm going to the financial market and I'm going to help all of you to earn your own money.
Wait me ... and I'm sorry

My new discord server

https://discord.gg/4AruJTa

Att Kedira

Sorry for my bad english
Closed Thread

Tags
eft remove ban, eft spoofer, escape from tarkov cheats