Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happened to the "Legit provider list"

Discussion on What happened to the "Legit provider list" within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What happened to the "Legit provider list"

Am I just blind or did they take it down?
Old 11/29/2019, 18:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Took it down, probably someone has connections with a mod and probs had very negative impact on sales so they deleted it.
Old 11/29/2019, 18:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not allowed as you can assume lol

Just like this ****** thread you just made
Old 11/29/2019, 19:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

to be honest, i dont think any provider is "legit" currently, most of them are going through R&D and were the test subjects being banned right and left. the "legit" providers have been down since the implementation of BE. (used those providers for years without a ban)
Old 11/29/2019, 19:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Hedonist View Post
to be honest, i dont think any provider is "legit" currently, most of them are going through R&D and were the test subjects being banned right and left. the "legit" providers have been down since the implementation of BE. (used those providers for years without a ban)
A provider does not have to be undetected for months or years to be considered "legit". Of course, a good provider should not be detected 24/7 but what matters if how transparent providers are about detections, how and if they compensate their users for downtime, how good their support is, how good the cheat itself is and a lot of other stuff. There are providers that are undetected but can be considered "untrusted" as well due to extremely toxic admins or other things.
And yes, the thread was taken down because it was posted in the wrong section (this is blackmarket) and because it was accusing epvp members of scam without any proof.
Old 11/29/2019, 21:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
A provider does not have to be undetected for months or years to be considered "legit". Of course, a good provider should not be detected 24/7 but what matters if how transparent providers are about detections, how and if they compensate their users for downtime, how good their support is, how good the cheat itself is and a lot of other stuff. There are providers that are undetected but can be considered "untrusted" as well due to extremely toxic admins or other things.
And yes, the thread was taken down because it was posted in the wrong section (this is blackmarket) and because it was accusing epvp members of scam without any proof.
Thank you for the information. I posted about a scammer but included picture proof. He invited me to a private cheat and took $160 from me then deleted and blocked me.