Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UD] BTT - EFT - Stream Proof

Discussion on [UD] BTT - EFT - Stream Proof within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2019, 19:26   #61

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by slay_pl View Post
its not manual i have contact with 5 people we get ban alsmost same time so its joke right now this guy try so say he dont know me so ....
My accounts got hit now as well but just delayed. Please wait for an announcement about the status on the new discord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSimba8 View Post
Lol, i get banned aswell yesterday at 20.20pm.

This reseller Meowzgezifer just close his discord channel and delete me.

No way this is a scam, i spend 95$ to this kid.
Dont waste ur time.

If someone know what can i do about my ban im listening, ty.
I didnt kicked you the discord got deleted and i already posted a new one. Just add me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeimsas22 View Post
This reseller is crap... Even provider on his website wrote yesterday this. And this guy keeps lying just to sell more lol, thats why discord got deleted, since he knew shitstorm is coming.
No the discord got banned, my accounts got hit now as well but just delayed. Please wait for an announcement about the status on the new discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasDk View Post
I've being using HP recently, 2 Detections on the last 2/3 months. Use it at your own risk, but I'd not suggested it.

I'm not trying to flame Meowzgezifer, but stating that all his account are fine and cheat is UD ON THE DAY OF DETECTION it's a clear demonstration on the lack of transparency from the reseler.
Im known for the reason that i dont sell anything when its detected, i was just stating what the status of my accounts were, my accounts got hit now as well but just delayed. Please wait for an announcement about the status on the new discord. I just had not much time to respond to any requests cause i was busy the last days.

We have added a 1 Week compensation for the 4 hour detection a few days ago.
Old 11/13/2019, 15:26   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
My accounts got hit now as well but just delayed. Please wait for an announcement about the status on the new discord.

I didnt kicked you the discord got deleted and i already posted a new one. Just add me.

No the discord got banned, my accounts got hit now as well but just delayed. Please wait for an announcement about the status on the new discord.

Im known for the reason that i dont sell anything when its detected, i was just stating what the status of my accounts were, my accounts got hit now as well but just delayed. Please wait for an announcement about the status on the new discord. I just had not much time to respond to any requests cause i was busy the last days.

We have added a 1 Week compensation for the 4 hour detection a few days ago.
what u can do about my ban???
Old 11/13/2019, 17:08   #63

Quote:
what u can do about my ban???
Add my new Discord account and everyone got a free week added to their sub as compensation for the 4 hours where it was detected.
Old 11/13/2019, 18:07   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
Add my new Discord account and everyone got a free week added to their sub as compensation for the 4 hours where it was detected.
added
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2019, 22:41   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added, please accept me:
V1co
Old 11/14/2019, 07:08   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no responding
Old 11/14/2019, 21:08   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi i added you in discord my pseudo is tortue#6923 for buy your program
Old 11/14/2019, 22:15   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is not accepting friends. I have purchased your cheat and was banned 2 days later. At least accept and talk to me
Old 11/15/2019, 19:49   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzibin View Post
Added, please accept me:
V1co
Accepted everyone
Quote:
no responding
I am, im just busy the last few days cause of that im not up so much as before. Its gonna get better with the time, im gonna be more available now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtl301 View Post
hi i added you in discord my pseudo is tortue#6923 for buy your program
Added
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzibin View Post
He is not accepting friends. I have purchased your cheat and was banned 2 days later. At least accept and talk to me
I am.
Closed Thread