Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cheat][Undetect] EscapeFromTarkov MH by CrazyCoders

Discussion on [Cheat][Undetect] EscapeFromTarkov MH by CrazyCoders within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/05/2019, 23:56   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I tryed a lot of hacks for eft. i love it so far. aimbot is clear. 10/10. when u play with visor the hitboxes move slightly to the right but that's an issue with the visor itself.

The rest works perfect. Easy to handle. Menu is clear and easy to setup.

Hands down one of the best products i bought so far.

Nice Support to.
Old 01/06/2019, 03:04   #62

elite*gold: 82
Hurry up to buy cheap! Discounts are still valid!
Latest customer reviews.

Old 01/06/2019, 13:15   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
Just lul

Ok, so Crazy Coders is your typical cash grab. There are many complaints of blue screens and crashes. There spoofer software does not work. Any negative criticism in there discord is met with censorship. Which is there right of course

The owner ‘barsik’ will threaten his customers with account locks to offer reviews on his products. I saw this happen this morning between him and a customer.

They then deleted traces of the conversation. I will edit and update the screen clip when I get home.

To summarise - basic software has a basic bypass and is a basic hack which will likely just get you ban. There are several reports of this in the discord but have been deleted. I screenshot it thou.

The vip one seems better but it’s hard to see if they complain as I’m sure barsik will just lock there access to his launcher if they speak out.

My honest opinion is find a different provider. Don’t believe all the reviews as they are basically coerced with if you don’t write a good one your lose xyz
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2019, 17:18   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well barsik. It turns out that you are just a reseller. You don’t not code or resale even represent crazy coders. I spoke with the real dev and even tested there new hacks for pubg

Uhhh looks like you should edit your thread to. ‘Reseller’

It’s ok I showed the dev all your threats
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 17:35   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylli View Post
Well barsik. It turns out that you are just a reseller. You don’t not code or resale even represent crazy coders. I spoke with the real dev and even tested there new hacks for pubg

What? What a ******* reseller. What the **** PUGB? Who are you? So much for the information. Who gave you access to PUGB? Anything that the software has frozen more than six months? No? And we are not going to launch it in the next six months.
Norms reseller give type 100% of the cost of software. You're smart! (no)
Old 01/06/2019, 17:39   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I’m on discord with the real dev. He gave me access to both pubg and arma.

But you wouldn’t know that since all you do is resell and blackmail people. Giving CC a bad name

Barsik = seller for CC

You are not a coder nor a developer. Some random who is selling on epvp for them.

Your donation method is to avoid taxes

That’s why you cannot reset accounts or hwid locks. The devs have to do
It and that’s why it take you 3 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 17:43   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this guy is unstable teenager who got reseller role somehow. He doesnt know english, AND gets mad when you cant understand it because he types what he wants to translate in google translate with typos lol

He bans people who reports bans in his discord, bans people who suggest him help with translations. Forces people to use GT and CAPS that he will ignore everything in english (eeemmmmm thats not like resellers do)

And last thing: in past 2-3 days there was huge amount of bans reported to his discord which he just removed and banned ppl who reported.

Software detected 100% i played 20 hours, killing only bots and just avoiding raiders, two raids to the LAB but got killed there both times instantly. Never played with other players. Always followed instructions and used USB drive.

Be careful.

PS and yes he forces to leave reviews
Old 01/06/2019, 17:43   #68

Quote:

But you wouldn’t know that since all you do is resell and blackmail people. Giving CC a bad name

Barsik = seller for CC

You are not a coder nor a developer. Some random who is selling on epvp for them.

Who did you add to the discord? Name tell me?
And let's get a screenshot of the launcher with subscriptions Arma 3 and PUGB (which is not)

I wait! THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE SCREENSHOT OF THE LAUNCHER WITH SUBSCRIPTIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZkittleZ View Post
this guy is unstable teenager who got reseller role somehow. He doesnt know english, AND gets mad when you cant understand it because he types what he wants to translate in google translate with typos lol

He bans people who reports bans in his discord, bans people who suggest him help with translations. Forces people to use GT and CAPS that he will ignore everything in english (eeemmmmm thats not like resellers do)

And last thing: in past 2-3 days there was huge amount of bans reported to his discord which he just removed and banned ppl who reported.

Software detected 100% i played 20 hours, killing only bots and just avoiding raiders, two raids to the LAB but got killed there both times instantly. Never played with other players. Always followed instructions and used USB drive.

Be careful.

You're my dear friend now. Where did you get that I'm a reseller? I don't get it either. A teenager? Boy I am 40 years old it first. The fact that I use a translator, this is my problem. I refuse help? I refuse. Because I learn English (to speak it fluently.) There, who I allowed to speak about bans? The fact that you are stupid, can't read my request "Please do not write to a channel 3 hours" it's not my problem. THIRDLY IF IT WAS THE SOFTWARE DETECTED ALL FLEW IN THE BAN! CAME OFF ONLY 13 MORE THAN 1000!
Old 01/06/2019, 18:00   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The way how you acting does show that your age is way below 40 or you just unstable person. Also, insulting your customers for not understanding you fluent english poorly translated in GT, not a way how developer treats his customers. Yes, we can not write for 3 hours. But apparently you deleting EACH and EVERY bad report whole week i was in your ****** discord.

This guy dosnt deserve to be in Elite PvP. I understand he will yell more **** here and run his mouth for whatever - just avoid him and his software please.

I'm done here with you, киса
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 18:03   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1624
Quote:

Quote:

Barsik = seller for CC

Thank you, exactly right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZkittleZ View Post

Be careful.

Absolutely agree with u, that child is just reselling and trashtalking most of the time, treating the customers like shit and just does what he wants, including random bans if something isn't like he wants it to be.

Also the cheat is 100% Detected, more than 10reports in the last days on his reseller discord from ppl who only used their cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 18:07   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by eX.pLos[!]ve View Post
Thank you, exactly right

Absolutely agree with u, that child is just reselling and trashtalking most of the time, treating the customers like **** and just does what he wants, including random bans if something isn't like he wants it to be.

Also the cheat is 100% Detected, more than 10reports in the last days on his reseller discord from ppl who only used their cheat.

Sorry, what am I deleting? You can also come and see! All these posts are not deleted.

Stylli
I wait! The name of the person you were, like, talking to. And the proof that you "someone" gave access software which is not available!

Old 01/06/2019, 18:16   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarsikCC View Post
I wait! The name of the person you were, like, talking to. And the proof that you "someone" gave access software which is not available!
oh poor child, this all is not about Stylli and who gave him access to whatever, it is about you, your behavior and problems with software you try to sell so hard. And come down, you look silly in your posts. But your html skills are impressive lol all those fonts and colors - wow, mind-blowing
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2019, 18:38   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 103
Cheat Works fine !! Used since 2 weeks without ban. Guys trusted him
Old 01/06/2019, 18:43   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Software works perfectly. It is not detected.Playing 3 months ago and not banning yet.Not understand why people lie really
Old 01/06/2019, 19:10   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eX.pLos[!]ve View Post
Thank you, exactly right

Absolutely agree with u, that child is just reselling and trashtalking most of the time, treating the customers like shit and just does what he wants, including random bans if something isn't like he wants it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopy™ View Post
Cheat Works fine !! Used since 2 weeks without ban. Guys trusted him
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaroal View Post
Software works perfectly. It is not detected.Playing 3 months ago and not banning yet.Not understand why people lie really

The Cheat is most def Detected.

Yesterday a couple of people got banned, i didnt, today some ppl got banned, i didnt, until now (10 mins ago).
I didnt use the cheat today, but i did use it yesterday.

I only used the ESP, and only showing player stuff. The detection is surly not manuel ( i did thought that before), its due to the fact the BSG is a smalier company and doing a lot of stuff manuely, which means the review (i thing) a lot of stuff 1by1, and this is the reason for delayed banns.

As you can see in my privious review, the cheat did work good, in my opinion there was no false advertisment UNTIL THIS POINT. From now on its kinda redicilous, everybody who does cheat must be aware that they get banned, only thing then a Cheat dev (or reseller ) should do is focus on the future, dont even have to be sorry in my opinion.

What is totally wrong is to say "hey get on with it, everything is fine" when it is cleary not the case. Due to this fact i can NOT recommend this Cheat/seller anymore. Iam not a fan of ppl advertising (this) cheats when its almost 100% sure that usage of this will cause a ban. Better say "fuck, ill sort out the problem, we be back in XYZ days".

Whatever, you all have a nice day.

Proof of my statement is seeable in the screens. There would be more what is wrong but ill choose not to copy that here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg banned discord.jpg (151.6 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg banned.jpg (130.9 KB, 63 views)
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
cheat aimbot wh, eft cheat, escape from tarkov cheats