Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

😈[CC Digital Insanity]😈 Player ESP|Loot ESP|Spoofer|Etc..

Discussion on 😈[CC Digital Insanity]😈 Player ESP|Loot ESP|Spoofer|Etc.. within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2018, 13:36   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
He's admin on chod's cheats and nows reselling it, I can full vouch him cuz im trusted on chods since 2015
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2018, 22:23   #47

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lityst View Post
He's admin on chod's cheats and nows reselling it, I can full vouch him cuz im trusted on chods since 2015
Thanks for the vouch! (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2018, 14:38   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
This is Chod's cheats as this seller is a moderator of their website. I can vouch for Fazeless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2018, 16:19   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanpkwas View Post
This is Chod's cheats as this seller is a moderator of their website. I can vouch for Fazeless.
Excuse me, do you want to vouch for Chod's software? For Fazeless okay. He makes money as a reseller. But chod's software was detected twice in the last month alone. And in this 1.
P.S Fazeless in your direction no complaints, you handsome!
Old 11/27/2018, 16:30   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarsikCC View Post
Excuse me, do you want to vouch for Chod's software? For Fazeless okay. He makes money as a reseller. But chod's software was detected twice in the last month alone. And in this 1.
P.S Fazeless in your direction no complaints, you handsome!
I do, indeed, vouch for their software and service. I had used the EFT cheat a month or so ago and had zero issues what so ever. I had a question on using the cheat on Windows 7 (Which you cannot) and Fazeless responded quickly. I respect Chod's. Just because a cheat is detected, it does not mean that the coders will not update and do not care for their customers. Chod's does. So, yes, I do vouch for Chod's.
Old 11/28/2018, 02:21   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanpkwas View Post
I do, indeed, vouch for their software and service. I had used the EFT cheat a month or so ago and had zero issues what so ever. I had a question on using the cheat on Windows 7 (Which you cannot) and Fazeless responded quickly. I respect Chod's. Just because a cheat is detected, it does not mean that the coders will not update and do not care for their customers. Chod's does. So, yes, I do vouch for Chod's.
You know how many people came to us from Chod's and I don't think they're just gonna say that. Long updates of the software and frequent detecti. I did not invent, but quoting a user who came to us from Chod's
Old 11/28/2018, 03:30   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarsikCC View Post
You know how many people came to us from Chod's and I don't think they're just gonna say that. Long updates of the software and frequent detecti. I did not invent, but quoting a user who came to us from Chod's
I smell advertising.
We had 1 detection in a range of 3 months.
Still not good but we stayed UD on the banwave that happened 1-2 days ago where another provider got hit.
We also give every single day of downtime back to the user, sometimes even more days then required.
We made massive improvements for the security of our cheat since last time.
Most important to us is that our users are safe, that's why the cheat goes down if important parts of the game change until we are sure it's safe to use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2018, 03:47   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeless View Post
I smell advertising.
We had 1 detection in a range of 3 months.
Still not good but we stayed UD on the banwave that happened 1-2 days ago where another provider got hit.
We also give every single day of downtime back to the user, sometimes even more days then required.
We made massive improvements for the security of our cheat since last time.
Most important to us is that our users are safe, that's why the cheat goes down if important parts of the game change until we are sure it's safe to use.
Yes? Update immediately? Fazeless I am not advertised. I don't why, from 500 purchases in a month, we only EFT. All I'm saying here is I can confirm. People who used to use your software say. Updates once a week, the detectors are frequent.
This is an old screenshot. Visible 8.11 | 30.10 | 17.10

Old 11/28/2018, 06:08   #54

That's correct, that was our last banwave and those reports got leaked to reddit.
Doesn't change the fact that it was 1 banwave in the last 3 months.
I'm not sure what you are trying to do right now?
It was one banwave on 30.10. The bans before that are manual bans or people that raged/killed streamers, etc. We have hundreds of customers and as you should know, manual bans are still a thing in eft.

Atleast we are offering our customers to report bans. I couldn't find a section on your forum about that, but as it's in russian and i did not create an account i probably can't see all sections so i don't know if you have one or not.
But yeah, 1 banwave in the last 3 months and yes, chod usually updates the cheat within a day if there is a game patch and if it takes longer, everyone will get his sub extended.

Maybe you should get your facts right before you write something.
Still smells like advertising if i read your eft thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2018, 08:51   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for Fazeless, for reselling Chod’s Cheats he is also a head mod on the website.
+1 rep
Old 01/07/2019, 00:57   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
I have to say, I have tried it myself and I am quite surprised by it.
He is definitely one of the trusted seller on here, recommended. ++
Old 01/10/2019, 03:15   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ok, as cheat got updated today, and aimbot features added, i would say this is overall pretty good cheeto. Just there are some problems with ESP when you have Optics, so ESP is off.

All in all everything now seems okay, thanks staff for pretty fast fixes and re adding features. As before i knew one provider who removed all features and left ESP only and it took 1month to get back features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 14:29   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeimsas22 View Post
I dont recommend this hack now. When i bought it, they have limited it to ESP only, which doesnt even fully work, for example visible doesnt work. And they limited due to recent bans, but these guys usually used no clip to travel thru unlockable doors.

Ofcourse as courtesy they added 15days to sub, but everyone is not happy, they should just gives us full version to use if we want. Probably needed to chose another cheeto.
Sad to hear that the 15 days for free are not satisfiying for you but i can understand it. We definitely plan to bring the other features back step by step after we made sure it's not causing any bans.
Visibility checks and configs will also get fixed asap.

Edit:

-Aimbot readded
-Wallhack (Chams) readded
-Loading configs fixed
Old 01/15/2019, 13:48   #59

-No Recoil added back!

- No Spread added back!
Old 01/18/2019, 13:03   #60

- Slider for Chams re-added.
- Slider for No Recoil added.