Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Epic Seven Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic seven endgame account

Discussion on Epic seven endgame account within the Epic Seven Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic seven endgame account

Selling my Epic seven Account.

the Account is on Global.

it has 8 ML 5* Heroes and over 60 6* Heroes, including some limited heroes.

hunts are all on auto, except for Caides.

The ressources will growing as I’ll continue playing until someone buys the account.

i’m selling the account because I don’t have the time to play it intensive.

for any question feel free to contact me here or over on discord: Capo#5219

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Epic seven Global Account Endgame
12/09/2021 - Epic Seven Trading - 0 Replies
HIGH END ACCOUNT / INSANE WHALE (3X) RTA LEGEND! The account has almost 700pcs of i90 gear, with mats to make more. It has almost 12k skystones, 1000 mystic medals, and 250 bookmarks for summoning, 8 galaxy bookmarks and 35 gold transmutes (basically enough to summon 7x on the ML banner. its 130 pulls from the next pity on the Mystic banner. It also has somewhere around 1,800 powder for artifact shop. It can auto all hunts but caides. It has every pet you will need maxed and SSS already....
[Selling] Selling Endgame Epic Seven because i dont have any time to play anymore
03/05/2021 - Epic Seven Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i am sadly forced to sell my acc because i want to spend more time with my children. I always farmed wyvern Arena was easy but it wasnt my type of play you can reach easy 4800~. World Arena is also easy to get 1600 points for the Seasonal rewards. New Abyss stages are untouched. So you have lots of things to do... Here are some Screens of my acc: https://imgur.com/a/3UHz8zZ if you have any Question about my acc feel free to ask. no low ballers pls. Start Price is 300€
EPIC SEVEN Global Mid-Endgame Account for sale !
06/28/2020 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
German: Hallo ich möchte meinen Epic Seven account verkaufen. Hab so ungefähr 1-2 monate nicht gespielt aber bis dahin war ich sehr aktiv. Habe sehr viele interessante 5* Units die nicht mal gelevelt wurden. Vielleicht könnt ihr ja das potential von meinem account entdecken. English (in short): Hey I want to sell my Epic Seven account. I quit playing like 2 months ago & this account is just there being useless for me. Find the potential from my account, since I have alot meta NAT 5* units...
[Selling] Epic Seven EndGame Account
06/03/2020 - Epic Seven Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, i would like to sell my personal account, so someone can keep enjoying the game with this end game top account. Stove Account. Global Server Rank Max, Actually Challenger V (i reached Champion 2 playing casual, if you are tryhard and buy flags, you can reach Legend if you want (Top Arena). https://i.imgur.com/FgeuDZr.jpg With most of top Heros, except A.Vildred and few other less important.
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.