Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Street Lamps

Discussion on Street Lamps within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Street Lamps

Hey guys i found these street lamps on the game and thr rlly starting tpo **** me off casue i cant find them anywere in the database... IM using revo anyone know?
Old 12/05/2010, 18:41   #2

Honestly you need to use the search button a little more and at the very least try to do some stuff on your own. There are a few npc tables in your database why not check there to see if you can find the lamps?
Old 12/05/2010, 18:45   #3

I did and ive been trrying for the alst 5 horus...
Old 12/05/2010, 19:57   #4

Really looked hard didn't ya. I downloaded the revodb/client and took me two searches to find the lamps.

the id's are in cq_npc id's 1881 - 1892

All it took was to open the clients npc.ini and find the id for the npc then search for the lookfaces.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2010, 20:02   #5

I never thought about checking the client thanks alot tohugh i guess