Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How Darkside's Owner treats players

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down How Darkside's Owner treats players

hey i am a long time player of EO and EO pservers. i have staffed on many server. I joined Darkside and was playing for about 4 hours.. woke up in the morning tried to login and i was banned and i had not broken any rules.. i have a SS of me asking the owner why i was banned. this was his reason.
Re: RE Darkside
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen1
i would like to know why i was REALLy banned i waited all night not even sleeping so i could talk to you and i got banned again this morning. i would like to know what is REALLY going on.

the red is my asking him why i really got banned... here is his reply.

pimpjuc:
i am friends with other server owners and we r working together to clean our servers of ********,beggers,cheats u fall into the ******* cat. u have been banned from other servers 4 being a non-stop pain in the *** etc, so i dont want any more fuckwits on my server so that means ur not welcome.and as its my server i can choose who i want to play n i Dont Want You!! so give up on the msgs n go elswhere

the green is his reply to me.
NOW
first of all that was un-called for.
Second i have NEVER been banned from any server.
Third he has refused to talk to me.

here is a convo of me and the last server i staffed for.

why was i really banned?‏
Sent: February 5, 2010 10:55:16 AM
To:
Idk why i was banned but i would like to know the REAL reason. i stayed up the entire night to try to talk to you and all i get for being patient is getting banned again. But here is a small convo from the server i staffed that i left to come to your server for.

[10:50:03 AM] Stephen- Gaurdian[GH]: i have been awake for more then 24 hours
[10:50:08 AM] Revo[PM] - Ernestas: lol
[10:50:13 AM] Stephen- Gaurdian[GH]: just to try to find out why i was banned in the first place
[10:50:22 AM] Stephen- Gaurdian[GH]: and then they ban me this morning again
[10:50:47 AM] Stephen- Gaurdian[GH]: and answer me honestly did i ever cause problems on REO?
[10:51:05 AM] Revo[PM] - Ernestas: no

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Darkside Owner being disrespectfull.jpg (23.0 KB, 162 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/17/2010, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 5
lol, what a horrible owner, idc who my players are, aslong as they follow my rules they can play

Old 02/17/2010, 19:45   #3

ROFL what a bad owner all people need players in server expact him >.< what a noob
Old 02/17/2010, 19:52   #4

id quit if i played that server ;] due to this

Old 02/17/2010, 19:55   #5

:His server is dieing anyways he got rid off all his staff an let all the botters and hackers back an alot of players have left cause of it that server wont last much longer
Old 02/17/2010, 20:05   #6

Well put it this way. He is so desperate he maid a gh that begged a good friend of mine when he was on staff to open all her totems and give her the 51k flowers all the time. Then when she didnt she went and complained about it to the owner. An now he upped the compose rates to 14-17* a compose. Just to keep people on the server.
Old 02/17/2010, 20:24   #7

wow i always knew DArkside sucked, now there people spreading it, like i always say if u cant handle a server and make people leave or mad why start 1, arent i right guys, thanks me if i am
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2010, 20:33   #8

WOW now thats just sad whats even that point of playing with those kinda compose rates ROFLMFAO
Old 02/17/2010, 21:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by catface2345 View Post
wow i always knew DArkside sucked, now there people spreading it, like i always say if u cant handle a server and make people leave or mad why start 1, arent i right guys, thanks me if i am
ROFL u know how ****** i was after playing for 4 hours and waking up and i was banned -.- i was like wtf i have not broken any rules i tried being nice to him but no he wanted to be a ****.
i even had made him a pre-patched client to help out. -.-
Old 02/17/2010, 21:06   #10

yeah its sad how hey treats people, he dosnt deserve people on his server, if he treats them like trash and bann them and worst not give them a logical explanation but worst call them names and stuff they didnt do
Old 02/17/2010, 21:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by catface2345 View Post
yeah its sad how hey treats people, he dosnt deserve people on his server, if he treats them like trash and bann them and worst not give them a logical explanation but worst call them names and stuff they didnt do
ik esp i was a staff member coming from a dead server... like come on what did i do wrong right.
Old 02/17/2010, 22:04   #12

thats hella messed up. one thing i also noticed when i tried this server for a day was i was broadcastin bout a few things and bugs that werent working. and one of the PMs started ******* me out sayin "if you dont like the server dont complain we dont need more of you noobs whining"

coulda swore PMs were supposed to take suggestions into consideration...not go ape ***** on me for tryin to help. watta dickk.
Old 02/17/2010, 23:10   #13

lmao how immature when u get banned to come and flame me on here ***** you really think i care about you people you were banned for good reason and evilminded i have logs to prove your the cheat with the flowers not me

i have plaenty of good players to not care about you bunch of disrespectfull idiots
just a bunch of sore losers

sad sad sad
Old 02/17/2010, 23:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorbacon99 View Post
thats hella messed up. one thing i also noticed when i tried this server for a day was i was broadcastin bout a few things and bugs that werent working. and one of the PMs started ******* me out sayin "if you dont like the server dont complain we dont need more of you noobs whining"

coulda swore PMs were supposed to take suggestions into consideration...not go ape ***** on me for tryin to help. watta dickk.
yes thats why i removed those so called staff members
Old 02/17/2010, 23:21   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpjuc View Post
lmao how immature when u get banned to come and flame me on here ***** you really think i care about you people you were banned for good reason and evilminded i have logs to prove your the cheat with the flowers not me

i have plaenty of good players to not care about you bunch of disrespectfull idiots
just a bunch of sore losers

sad sad sad
so why dont you tell ppl why you really banned me huh?i tried being nice and from what i here your server has gone to **** i would have enjoyed playing there... ppl dont like ppl who miss treat players esp when i did absolutely nothing wrong. so until you have REAL proof no one cares about your server. U did this to your self.

Closed Thread

« [Help] making PM account | [Update] Multi-Stage Mounts »