Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How Darkside's Owner treats players

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2010, 00:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
what a loser...... people put money into this server, i hope he's not gonna be a tightwad, and give people their money back.... goods donated for are only useful if the server is still running!

Old 02/18/2010, 00:10   #32

he also banned ppl for wining a event an the def glitch that came with it was his own falt for not putting all berly in the armor an helm what did he think was goin to happen most ppl know if u have more than 7 or more berly in ur gears u cant be killed

Old 02/18/2010, 00:12   #33

true dat
Old 02/18/2010, 00:32   #34

Dam guys U guys just destroyed his server...smh

Old 02/18/2010, 00:38   #35

he deserved it
Old 02/18/2010, 00:42   #36

R.I.P Darkside
Old 02/18/2010, 01:22   #37

its his own falt we were only telling the truth not anyones falt he couldnt take it
Old 02/18/2010, 02:19   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpjuc View Post
lmao how immature when u get banned to come and flame me on here ***** you really think i care about you people you were banned for good reason and evilminded i have logs to prove your the cheat with the flowers not me

i have plaenty of good players to not care about you bunch of disrespectfull idiots
just a bunch of sore losers

sad sad sad
lmao u make me laugh pimpjuc btw ur name is miss spelled or its just as horrible as your server sounds i never played and due to all these people complaining i never will my 10cents thrown in
Old 02/18/2010, 03:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankxanderunforgiven View Post
Lets see everything hes done
screwed his server up - blames the staff
staff don't like being blamed - lies about them
he kicks them out of ranks for everything for it
one PM gets loads of stuff for the server - claims he did all the work
thats what u call a poor baby who screws up and cant make up for his own mistakes
and as for "you still have players" the 2 PMs kept your server alive, now since they've been removed the servers went from 60-70 players to 20-30 if your lucky

aint it funny its only the ppl i ban that come here and talk **** GET A LIFE

lmao you pack of worthless losers if ur all so clever you would have some real facts if it was me ******** things dont you think it would hav happened for the last 12 months not just since i gave out db access

go figure!!!
Old 02/18/2010, 03:43   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by s01work View Post
lmao u make me laugh pimpjuc btw ur name is miss spelled or its just as horrible as your server sounds i never played and due to all these people complaining i never will my 10cents thrown in

all the ppl complaining what under 10 out of 1300 and ur gonna judge!! and my name is spelled right moron
Old 02/18/2010, 03:45   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkendo View Post
he also banned ppl for wining a event an the def glitch that came with it was his own falt for not putting all berly in the armor an helm what did he think was goin to happen most ppl know if u have more than 7 or more berly in ur gears u cant be killed
once again i never banned no1 4 this GET ur FACTS straight all i done is remade there gear or do u class that as banning
Old 02/18/2010, 03:46   #42

Bro is the server gunna b on or no becuz Idc about these lames .....
Old 02/18/2010, 04:06   #43

pointless post, pimpjuc just tell admin to end this post lol pointless argument and everyone is just spamming

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« [Help] making PM account | [Update] Multi-Stage Mounts »