Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hey guys is there a way to set up the DB to more people enter on a family?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys is there a way to set up the DB to more people enter on a family?

hello i want to know if i can configure the DB to more people being able to enter in the family
a lot of people is asking for that to me but idk how to do it... can someone help me?
btw sorry my English is bad...

Old 02/07/2010, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am not an expert but I do not think it is possible. You can have a total of 12 people in your family. The Leader and spouse then 5 others with their spouses. I of course could be wrong. I just never have seen it on any server except the way I have described. I would think if it could be done it would have been done already, for I have played on many pservers.

« [Help]Need ID/script | [Help] LoL weapon Bug »

Similar Threads
Hi e*pvp Family
05/14/2010 - Say Hello - 6 Replies
Hi Guyz! I'm new on this forum. I hope we will have fun together. I came here because my friend said this is the best forum :mofo: I will try to make signature and a avatar :) I'm playing sro only. my server is : sswc2 IGN : God2Kill Guild : in KanunsuZ but i want to join GodEatGod or Imperial :) Hi!
Number of people needed to enter df
12/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me what and in which file do i need to change to what so i could apply for df with just 1 man in pt?, I searched alot but seems that the post where it has been posted got deleted or something.
Family Pot Tower and lvling the family !!
05/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
A. Makeing the family To make the family u need 500k gold and talk to a guy named ronald Family Suprisor and choose the name of the family you want. B. Leveling the family To level the family talk to Ronald againa nd click Escalation of the family Hierarchy. For the first level you need to talk to PrimeMinsister SaulNathaniel and give him 1 million gold then talk to Ronald again. After that you will need about 10 mil total and talk to Ronald over and over til lvl 5. C.Family Pot Tower...