Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] class skills

Discussion on [HELP] class skills within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] class skills

I was wondering how u can remove skills once a person(character) has already learn the max for there character can learn. If possible is can u let me no how.
Thanks for the help
Old 01/12/2010, 14:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicsott2003 View Post
I was wondering how u can remove skills once a person(character) has already learn the max for there character can learn. If possible is can u let me no how.
Thanks for the help
Through game or by editing things in the database???
Old 01/12/2010, 16:22   #3

Sorry that i didnt explain it a little better
Its threw the game if there is a way. Or is there anyway u can make the classes learn more skill since on the pservrs u can change the class
Old 01/12/2010, 16:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicsott2003 View Post
Sorry that i didnt explain it a little better
Its threw the game if there is a way. Or is there anyway u can make the classes learn more skill since on the pservrs u can change the class
Through the game there is the option that lets you delete a skill to learn another one...
Old 01/13/2010, 04:49   #5

hey im sure domonic knows that but what he is meaning is - does anyone know where the related files are client/db where it can be edited to allow more?

how to make all skill blocks useable for ur pet skills is also something that would be handy to know and is related to this so ill save a new thread, for example for the pet skills, my pet skill page in-game has 8 blocks/spots for skill to be learnt but it can only use 5 max
knowing how to do either of the 2 should help solve the other
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WPE - Learn all Weapon skills with any class
05/27/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Hello. With this little trick you can get a Mage to wear a Two-Handed Sword, or a Rouge with a Staff. Open WPE and PermEdit and target WoW.exe. In-game, go to a weapon trainer. Let's say for example you are a Undead Mage, and you go to Weapon Master Archibald (Undercity), Archibald - NPCs - World of Warcraft And you wana learn Two-handed Sword. Then go back to WPE, open a new Filter. In slot 15 - 16 you put the ID.
Final Class-Skills
05/02/2010 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Hallo, Es ist endlich soweit! Die neuen Job-Classes sind in Taiwan erschienen. Bei uns in gPotato wird es wohl bis Juni dauern. Achtung: Wundert euch nicht weil ihr nur ca. 3 bis 4 Skills zu sehen bekommt. Zufälligeweise zeigen die Videos nur die "Haupt" und die "Finisher" Skills. Zerstörer: YouTube - Kanal von SeiKenDragonica
3.3 FULL Class Skills/Abilities
08/17/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
Sadly, this is my first contribution and is not original. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Password: nouou Enjoy.
Idea on Getting other class skills
02/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, First off let me say i am not a coder, and very rarely find exploitable bugs. So my only real way to contribute is through ideas. That said , I am useally adept at finding new ways to use old bugs/exploits. While playing around with "M"'s multihack , specifically the equip 2 weapons portions. I had an interesting thought. I play as my main a 1st reborn warrior, and sometimes take him out hunting with a bow instead of his usuall weapons. But sadly he cant use scatter , or...
[EMU]Get Other Class SKILLS!
11/26/2007 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
With this you can learn heal as a rogue or any other skill from any class with any class! Ok, so i was browseing some other sites and i came upon this little trick with Wpe Pro and i thought it was pretty usefull ( you know, a healing rogue or a moonfire spamming mage) anyway the person that made the post didnt seem like he knew English too well so i decided to explain it a bit better. *NOTE* This is a guide for people that have had SOME experiance with Wpe and know how to work it. ...