Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

disable nebresa rank?

Discussion on disable nebresa rank? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
disable nebresa rank?

Please, I need to disable the rank of nobility.

could someone help me please?

For when the player makes a donation of player the game crashes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sale rank bug rank 12-18 cabal chronicel
09/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
seling rank bug (rank 12-18) no need do story quess just take rank quess add me in ym [email protected]
How to Disable GG??
09/14/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
might think uninstalling the game that Game Guard came with would be enough, but unfortunately you'd be wrong! Game Guard buries itself deeply into your system, so even removing the game leaves behind several hidden files. What's more, there's no option to uninstall it from Windows Device Manager, and it doesn't appear on your Start Menu programs either. So how do you get rid of it? Unfortunately, there's currently no way to simply remove Game Guard yet continue to play the game as Game...
[Help] How to disable revhack
04/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
hi, i have private conquer server using ver. 5095 source my problem: i want to disable revhack on it i changed my conquer.exe many times but thay keep change revhack to use on my server i need another way to disable revhack and i hope someone can help me thanks alot for helping
disable of bypass
04/05/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
guys how to disable V-shield game guard??? i cant use wpe and rpe... someone help me!!!
[Request-Help] Online Server Rank like GW Rank
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im requesting for help for this idea: when you enter guild gate you see a top 5 guilds is it possible that when you enter Market and Twincity and Jail and PKArena you see a top 5 players based on Level EXP? so when you have 2x lvl 134 they will rank the 134 higher with the higher exp.